Chapter 3

AT SCHOOL

„Well, here's your schedule, your books and your Locker combination and number. Welcome to Beacon Hills Highschool Lele." The woman behind the desk smiles and gives me all of the things

"Thank you" I reply smiling

Malia already had to go, so I was here alone.
I make my way to my locker but the books are so heavy so they fall onto the floor. A bit embarrassed I bend down and pick them up. I hear someone above me.
" Hey, do you need help?

"Yeah.please." I look up and see Liam.

"I'm Liam, who are you?"
He says and picks up the books for me.

"I'm Lele."

"Which locker?"

"Number 203."

"Oh, that's right across from mine."

We go to my locker and I open it. Liam puts the books inside for me.

"Thank you so much! I don't know what I would have done without you." I say and smile.

"Anything for a pretty girl. What's your first class?"

"Math with Ms. Fleming." I say and blush.

"Oh, okay next one?"

"Chemistry."

"Oh me too. Well, see you later Lele"
Liam says and winks at me.

I quickly turn around so he cant see me how I blush even more. I take my Math books and go to class.
-
*2 hours later*

I walk out of Math class and Malia is standing right outside. Next to her I see Lydia and Kira. They all hug me and tell me their names. Of course I know them all, but Malias sister doesn't. So I have to play along.

"I just wanted Lydia and Kira to meet you before you have to go to class." Malia says

"Yeah its really nice meeting you but I gotta get going. I don't want to be late for Chemistry. I heard the Teacher is really strict."

"Yeah he is. Ill see you later at lunch, okay?"

I nod and get going.
I look around in the classroom and see Liam sitting in the last row , and since the seat next to Liam is the last free one, I sit there. I take out my books and start looking through it. I notice that Liam keeps looking at me, but I try to concentrate on the book. After 2 minutes I hear the bell and the teacher comes into class.

"Good Morning. We have a new student, Lele Tate?"

"Yes. That's me. "

"I hope you will be able to catch up on the things we learned until now."

"Today you will have to figure out how to make crystals. Open page 132, read it and start creating the crystal with your partner."
I open the page and start reading. Liam just keeps looking at me.

"Could you please stop?" I ask him.

"Oh, am I distracting you?" he grins

"No. You're just annoying." I say with a smirk on my face.

"Oh, yeah. That's why. " he laughs.

I start pouring the purple liquid into the container for the crystal. He closes the book.
"I don't understand any of this, I'm just gonna let you do this."

"Fine, It's not even that hard but if this is too hard for you little baby, ..."

"Oh Im not a little baby"

"Ms. Tate and Mr. Dunbar, do I have to assign you to new lab partners or will you stop talking?"

"Sorry."

The rest of class Liam just sits next to me watching me quietly as I pour the different liquids into the container. At the end I have created a beautiful purple blue ish crystal. Its not very big but its really pretty. The teacher tells us that we can take it home with us, so I let Liam take it.

AT LUNCH

"SO how was it? Asks malia while we sit down."

"Well Math was boring, but Chemistry was fun except for the teacher and that annoying guy, Liam. He kept staring at me while I worked on an experiment."

"Oh god I hate that kid." Stiles suddenly says.

"OOOh someone has a crush on youuuuu" Lydia says in a weird voice.

"I don't think so, I mean, why would anyone have a crush on me? On my first day? Not even in my dream."

Well actually in my dreams I already made out with all of the Teen Wolf boys but I can't tell them that because I should not know about them, and that would be really weird if I said that I made out with my "Sisters" Boyfriend.

"Alright then what do you guys wanna do now? Kira asks

"Well, You girls could come watch us play lacrosse..."

"Alright,We'll come."

Stiles and Scott stand up and go to the locker rooms to change while the girls and I talk for awhile.
"We have to go now or we'll miss lacrosse practice." Lydia suddenly says.

"Alright then lets go" I say and we go to the field.

-

Most of the players are already outside and started warming up. The last few players come out of the locker rooms, and then I see him. Liam. I kind of try to hide behind Kira who is sitting in front of me, but Liam already spotted me and I saw his cute smirk. Suddenly Malia punches me in my arm.

"What was that for?" I ask

"Stop staring at him. It looks weird." She giggles

I feel how my face is starting to heat up. I'm blushing. Oh god I hate that.

"Awww I guess Liam makes you blush " Lydia laughs.

"It's not because of Liam, It's really hot here don't you think?"

-
Thanks for reading ♥ I really hope you like it. Tell me if there are any mistakes and I will correct them♥ I'm not a very good writer but I love it anyway ♥