The Great Adventure of Alexander

This is my first story if there is errors, that's why. Hope you enjoy my funny story haha.

Part 1

In a town named Alarelis, there lived a man who was named Alexander Dilerents Likilers.
He was brave,generous,kind and funny and his dream was to become an adventurer. One day he received a card and a package from his uncle, his uncle invited him to go on a great journey and knowing that he dreamed of becoming an adventurer, he accepted it. There the great adventure of Alexander begun.

Part 2

In his way to the docks he encountered Alisa (Alisa is his rival from high school. They both like to adventure and in coincidence her uncle is a rival of Alexander's uncle, and Alisa had the same map as Alexander. Is it a coincidence or was it planned by the great writer of the story hehehe.)

Alexander said "hi". Alisa looked at him closely and said " oh your Alexander, I guess you would be the most surprised one to hear that I have a treasure map" .

(Author: I never said that it was a treasure map, Alisa is making up story's)

Alexander replies "well I got a map too (laughs loudly)."
They both look at each other competitively then suddenly runned fast to the docks.

(Author: They should sign up for a marathon ha-ha am I right high five!.What, I should stop talking and continue the story, what if don't wanna haha what you will stop reading ha OK see if I care... Wait don't go OK maybe I do care.)

Part 3

When he reached the docks Alisa was no where to be seen. He went to the line so he can get a ticket, when he saw the line it was so so long, its as long as Manila to Cavite more or less. So he waited and waited, until he noticed that at he was in the line for 5 hours for the rest room. He looked at the line where they sell tickets and it was short he quickly got a ticket and went in the boat.
He received a text from Alisa saying " I'm on the island where you".

Alexander didn't want to be embarrassed so he didn't reply. So now nothing special he's just traveling on a boat so the author comes in.

(Author: Probably by now your thinking how stupid is Alexander based of my imagination his very stupid, and your thinking why did he made Alexander stupid I say I don't really know hmm... Well better Get back to the story.)

When Alexander was sitting on his chair suddenly the boat hit an iceberg yes it's Titanic then THE END.

JOKE you didn't think that the story was going to end on a horrible joke was it.

Part 4

Alexander made it finally to the Island. He inhaled the good air the opened his eyes and saw a fresh burning forest, then he said " what a nice and peaceful day with fresh black smoke in the sky"
(Again stupid!!!!)

He followed the map on and on and on, until he reached the end of the map he saw Alisa there and he
realized "we have the same map!!"
He quickly runned in to the temple which I should remind you is full of traps but because of Alexander's fast running he made it through. Alisa on the other hand was hanging on for her life.

Then there it was the greatest decision that Alexander had to make, save Alisa and gain nothing or get the treasure and be rich before your wildest dreams. You know what he choosed of course not. He choosed to get the treasure (I agree hey sacrifices had to be made)

He saw one thing before him and his treasure a little earth worm. Alexander was afraid of worms so he quickly turned back and runned out of the temple and trip on rock rolling to Alisa. Then they both bumped into each other and landed on a conveniently placed car then drove away into the sunset yay.

No, realty check they both drop on there butt and rolled out of the temple and had broken bones.

Hey this is my story and my rules so I pick the ending.

Don't worry the sequel to this will come out soon so be happy and have fun with life see you later guys on the sequal this had been fun and bye....

THE END........

For now...