Hiyoshi Wakashi & Atobe Keigo - Storm

Meteorologists had announced the storm of the century, however many were the people facing these horrible weather conditions to go to their workplace. It was the case of the pupils and professors of Hyotei Middle School. The elite institution had not considered to be convenient to close its doors this particular day and many were the pupils to answer the call. For those students, missing one day, of course, would be a sacrilege and a very bad point in their file. Akutagawa Jirou was the only one making a collection of hours of absence without being reprimanded. He was the only exception. However, even Hyotei's sleeping beauty was present despite this deluge. The rain and the strong winds had started in the middle of the afternoon, right during club activity time. The tennis players of the prestigious institution were not affected by the risks of the weather since they had several indoor courts, liberally funded by the Atobe Conglomerate.

"Hiyoshi! Your position is bad and you lack speed in your leg movement." The captain scolded his probable future successor.

The youngest struck the ball which finished its race in the net.

"Yes, yes, Atobe-san." The junior answered listlessly, calmly adjusting the strings of his racket.

The storm thundered. Atobe did not see great improvement in the playstyle of his underclassman. He was surely facing the genius from the West but if he was not able to deal with him, how will he manage to lead Hyotei to victory?

"I've seen enough." The annoyed diva snapped his fingers.

And the lights went off, literally obeying to Atobe's unwanted request.

"Bravo, Atobe-san." The underclassman said, disrespectful a tiny bit. "Now we can't practice anymore."

The captain could distinctly hear some of his regulars retain themselves to laugh.

"Here is the direction of Hyotei Junior High School. We undergo a temporary cut of electricity. Please remain in the buildings for your own security."

Panicked steps could be heard, followed by a thump, as if somebody had stumbled and just fell on the ground.

"Are you afraid of the dark, captain Atobe?" The sarcastic junior asked playfully.

"My fabulous self, being afraid of the dark? Calumnies."

"Then why does your voice tremble, Atobe?" Oshitari's smooth voice was disorienting in total darkness.

"I was unaware that our leader was so weak." Hiyoshi commented, slightly amused.

"Yeah, that's super lame." Shishido boldly declared.

"Shishido-san! There is no shame to be afraid of the dark." Pure and comforting Choutaro retorted.

"Shut up, peasants!" The diva rose his voice but quickly regained his composure. "Shishido ridiculously fell, right Kabaji?"

"Yes."

"Atobe, you liar!!"

The light was restored a few seconds after this outburst from Choutarou's doubles partner. Everyone was curiously standing up - except Jirou who was peacefully sleeping on a bench - and each one tried to distinguish on other's clothes and body any clue concerning their fall. In vain. The mystery remained but Hiyoshi was determined to elucidate it.