Chapter 8- Macob?

*MARKS POV*
"Omg Hilaena! I MADE IT TO 700k!" I yelled.
"OMG CONGRATS LOVE!" She yelled smiling. Then Jacob came into the room,
"i made it to 1 million!!" he yelled. I jumped up and stood there wordless. H-how? I'm the one who showed him everything?! how did he make it to 1 million before me? Maybe it's because of Magcon? i thought to myself.
"how?" i asked him.
"i think it's since i was on Magcon people from Cameron's page started following me." he smiled and walked out. i felt a tear run down my face. Is Macob not real to him anymore? Are we just nothing? I couldn't bare to think that. He's my bestfriend, my brother. what to do now?
"hey mark you okay?" Hilaena asked.
"yeah, i guess." i looked away with the tear running down to my chin.
"I'm gonna go use the restroom." she nodded. I'm basically living with her right now. She helps me get through like mostly everything! I love Hilaena, but I'm gonna defiantly miss jacob. I'm trying to stay strong but it's not working.
"Mark?" i heard Hilaena ask through the door.
"i dont even know babe." i opened the door. My eyes were red from crying. She walks in, closed the door, and she held me close to her chest. I turned to where i could hold on to her too.
"I want you to be strong for me. Just know i love you!"
"I will try and i love you more." i tried to smile. It just hurts to try.
"i love you more than the universe ever will. But when you tell your fans you have a girlfriend, will they hate me?" she teared up.
"If they do they're not true fans babe." I hugged her tight. We both layer down and fell asleep on the bathroom floor, ahh i love her.

~~
I'm so sorry this is late. but here it is ! I'll try and update more often. Love y'all!