Chapter 1

From Dean's POV.

I woke up and stretched rolling over hoping to see that pretty blond from the night before but in her place was just a small note. I crumpled up the paper before even reading it and rolled off the bed and landed on the floor hearing a muffled "Oof!" Under me. I slowly crawl off my twin brother Matt being sure to jab my hands, knees, and elbows every which way just to pester him.

I tiredly hold my hand up shooting a thin stream of web onto the alarm clock and pull it's down to me. "Why...?" An annoyed and tired groan is drawled out by my brother still laying on the ground with an arm over his eyes. I make a face of disgust looking at the red flashing numbers clearly stating 7:44.

"Matt get your lazy butt off the floor and get yourself togeth-" I'm cut short as the clock falls onto my face and I yelp, my eyes widening. I hear my brother's snicker as he reaches his hand out the the wall and pulls himself up. "Every morning... Why don't you ever learn?!" He is still laughing as he talks, I mutter a few swear words to myself and stand up rubbing my wounded nose. I pull on my red and black mask ignoring the rest of the rant from my brother. I groan and look towards the door then the window "do you even remember blondie... What was her name Natil- no... Nicole..? Nope. Natasha ... That's it! Yea! Natasha! Where did she go?" I stroll towards the window and prop it open, peering out. My brother speaks, "I dunno man, she's like one of those agents from MMOC or somethin' I mean I didn't even hear her stand!" He laughs as I slide out the window letting at jet of silk shoot from my wrist spinner and attach to a building. "I don't even know what she said she did for a living." I mutter.

~Three hours later~

I return to the bar where I first met the blond girl.

My eyes scan the room and I readjust my mask as I try to spot her.

"Dean?" I hear her smooth voice from behind me and I turn to see her holding a knife to my throat. Panic bubbles up in my heart and I put my hands up, "Woah woah waoh.... no need for the knife..."

She presses it farther. "Do you have any idea who I am?" she hisses and takes a step forward grabbing my hand. "Uh... heh... should I?" I swallow and step back.

She pushes me up to the wall and pulls both my hands behind my back and cuffs them. "My name is Natasha Cleric. I'm one of the most deadly killers in Russia and any other place on the grid. I work for MMOC and I was ordered to tak-" I cut her off, "What?!?!? What did I ever do to the boss man?" I start forming a ball of web in my hand waiting for the right moment to strike.

"You and your brother will be taken into custody and sentenced to death by the third dawn." I bring a knee up nailing her in the stomach and turn, letting the ball of web fly out of my hand and into her face.

"You little- SHOOT HIM!!!" She screams and about fourteen men pull out guns and aim for me as I make a run for the nearest window, diving out.

"Spider! Catch!" I free fall and await for my brothers catch as normal but I'm instead met with three ropes, I let a jet of silk shoot from my palms, latching onto a building and pulling me away with a jerk.
I look around and try to catch my balance in the air but fail, slamming into a building and falling unconscious.

Matt's Point Of View

I lounge on the couch reading the paper waiting for my brother's return. He's been gone for six hours.... maybe you should go look for him... The thought runs through my mind for the fifth time this hour but I dismiss it flipping the page.

Think about it.. That idiot of a brother gets nailed in the face by either a chick hand or a clock every morning and he never learns... What if he's in trouble...?