Chapter 2 -

I kicked him in the balls and took him out with a punch to the side of his head. The other four dropped their knifes and everyone charged in to make sure that they didn't get away. Everyone were fighting and people were being injured. I moved to where it was safe behind the bar and looked across the room to see if anyone needed help. It was so hard to concentrate from all of the movement that was going on. There people hiding away and people protecting others by taking turns to fight. There was a scream that stopped everyone and was looking in one place. I didn't know what was going on so I got up and noticed it was a girl. She was in the middle of the room, her face was so white and in shock, like she's seen a ghost. I took a couple of steps from where I was and followed where she was looking at. When I found out what she was so scared about, fear flowed through my body. One of the men picked up the knife from the ground and pointed it at a guy in front of him. He had raven black hair, pale skin and green blue eyes. Wearing black skinny jeans and a chessboard patterned t-shirt. It's Phil! He was just standing there against the wall looking at the knife. He wasn't moving, why wasn't he moving? I felt someone standing next to me. "PHIL!!" It was Dan "Phil run!". Phil didn't move and the guy was moving closer to him, the knife was moving closer as well. What are we going to do? Why is no one helping him?

"Stop! Why are you doing this? Phil has done nothing to you! Why are you here to kill?" The guy looked at me and quickly looked back at Phil. "Because of you, you are the reason that Phil is going to die!" He smirked. I could feel that Dan was staring at me, wondering why I wasn't doing anything to save him. "He's going to die and he's going to die NOW!"

"NOOO!!" Dan shouted and everything felt like it was going in slow-motion. I had to do something! I began to run, charging up to him, he noticed from the corner of his eyes but didn't move in time, tackling him to the ground and feeling this sharp pain in my side, I ignored it as it wasn't important. He tried to get up again but people were crowding round him so that he couldn't.  They didn't notice me as I dragged myself on the floor to the side of the bar. No one was helping me. I saw that Dan was helping Phil, hugging him, telling him it was ok now. I smiled, knowing that I saved someone's life! I looked down and the smile was wiped away from my face noticing that there was blood coming through my t-shirt. Panic was rising inside me and tears fell down my face. Dan was looking around the room trying to find me. He found me. "KIM!" He ran down to me trying to cover up the wound. "Someone help! Please!!". The police charged into the room and doctors were crowding around me. "It hurts" tears streaming down my face looking at Dan. "I know, I know. You'll be ok Kim, just hold in there, promise?" Dan said looking at me with a smile on his face. "I..Promise..".

The doctors asked Dan if he would step aside. The doctors were telling me that I was going to be ok, asking me questions and telling me what they were going to do. But I didn'tlisten to anything they said. Only paying attention to Dan and Phil watching what was going on and noticed that there was a single tear going down Dan's face. Why is he so upset? He doesn't even know me? Everything became blurry andI was knocked out from the pain...