Chapter 19: Battle of All Proportions

Hello, everyone!  Here is the next chapter, which I've made nice and long for you all~! ♥ I hope you all like it!  I've got a small head cold, so my nose is all stuffy and I've got a bad headache and such. :c  Hopefully I'll feel better before Volleyball tommorrow (yes, I only had one day of a break, which sucks)!  But hopefully I'll be able to update again before I go, since it'll be five to seven again~! ♥ I really do think I'll finish this book this week, minna!  Anyways, I dedicate this chapter to Midnight_Starr!  Thanks for being a fan of mine, and for commenting!  It really means a lot! I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and remember; feedback is very much appreciated~!  Until next time!

--я y - c н α η ;

тнє иαℓυ ωяιтєя ♥

======================================================================

Erza knew that this was going to be her final battle with Lenn, and she had to make sure she would be the victor.  She entrusted Renold to Natsu, and Gray with Colenburn.  Not just because she wanted to settle her feud with Lenn, but because she knew Colenburn was Gray's to fight and Renold was Natsu's.  Renold had gotten under all their skins, and Erza was going to go back once she finished up here, and possibly do what she needed to.

Erza remembered the small fight they had back in Magnolia before Natsu and Lucy - along with Mai - had disappeared with Renold into the portal.  They hadn't settled anything then; after all, Lenn and Colenburn had disappeared as soon as the portal closed.  Erza could still remember turning around at the same time as Gray and seeing they, too, had disappeared.  But what Erza was mainly focusing on was Lenn's magic.  Wasn't it named Stunning Magic?  Yes, Erza remembered now, that's what it was named.

Using his magic to temporarily stun someone must be his main move, however Erza remembered observing him use whip-like objects to bind up her friends before.

She had to look out for any other surprises.

However, Erza had witnessed that his magic could be deflected; if Lenn used his needle-like form of magic, she could possibly use a shield of some sort and block it.  It wouldn't be able to penetrate her armor, she realized.

Which is why, as she and Lenn sailed through the wall and landed on the other side, she switched to a more secure armor.  Transforming into her Adamantine Armor, she dropped to the ground with a metalic crash, making her soles crush into the ground from the weight.  

As Lenn landed quite a few feet away from her, Erza decided to look around and see where they had ended up.

Looking around, Erza saw they were in a very large and spacious room.  There were four sky-blue walls with dark blue trimming all around her, and statues resided in a line down the wide corridor.  There was a large window that ran all the way down the hallway, and Erza could see the city over the trees.  The floor was tiled with the same shades of blue, but a red carpet resided in the middle of the floor, running all the way to the door hundreds of feet away to her right.  When Erza looked to her left, she saw that there was a small platform and a main statue residing in the middle of it, with a plaque.

"I don't understand your hideout layout..."  Erza muttered, taunting.  "First it's a large building of cells and then a statue room?  What's next?"

Lenn narrowed his eyes, unsurprisingly keeping his mouth shut.

"I'd like to get this started."  Erza replied threateningly.  "It's time I repay you for what you did back at our guild, and for taking my friends away."

Pushing off the ground quickly, Erza started charging for Lenn, certain she had the advantage.  However, something instantly followed.

Lenn smirked.