New Year, New Me?

Another year at Beacon Hills High; a fresh start, new students, new teachers and without a trace of doubt a whole new load of crazy to deal with.

Liam had joined Beacon Hills High School little over a year ago having transferred from his old school Devenford after an incident, one that Liam preferred not to talk about. It had taken time, but he had just about settled in, having made new friends, become a member of Scott's pack which was the biggest of the adjustments for him- it even beat becoming a werewolf. You see, Liam was a solitary being; he was for the most parts alone, except for Mason, his best friend, and Garrett (that's a whole different story). All this aside, there was one thing that had not changed over the year, and that was Liam's relationship status.

Nobody really knew much about him in this area, he'd never publicly talked about any previous relationships or aired any, teenage, hormone-fuelled, desires directed towards anyone at school. All of the people close to him initially questioned him on the subject but they soon learned to leave it be and accept that he would share in his own time, if there was in fact anything to share as Liam had quickly mastered the art of aversion tactics and distraction. This wasn't to suggest that Liam didn't actually feel the desires that are synonymous with a person's teenage school years, he just kept them to himself. That is until now, until another transfer from his old school arrived.