Fifteen

(I KNOW I SKIPPED TWO DAYS)
~12-23~
*Beckah's POV*

Today I'm on my way to the mall with the girls and we're going to buy the boys Christmas presents. We left Hunter with his dad (AKA Calum Hood), and to be honest he's the cutest thing I've ever seen, even cuter than Luke. We entered the mall and Faith and Sharon immediately headed over to Ashton and Calum's favorite store. I went with Arianna into a store and it had a bunch of stuff I thought some of the boys would like so I got;
Luke- earbuds (beats)
Michael- A new video game system
Calum- a new bass guitar case
Ashton- special order stickers (for drums)

~Two hours later~
We all met up with each other at the food court and told each other what we got the boys.

Arianna got;
Luke- guitar picks and Nirvana phone case
Ashton- drum sticks, black bandana
Calum- life time movie tickets (for him and Faith)
Michael- an x-box one (to go with the games Faith bought), green hair dye

Faith got;
Luke- Black Vans, Beanie, and black skinny jeans
Ashton- White Vans, a red bandana, and a chain necklace
Calum- White Vans, Nirvana t-shirt, black skinny jeans
Michael- Black Vans, two new video games, and pink hair dye (right now it's purple)

Sharon got;
Luke- new black lip ring, beanie, and white vans
Ashton- a hoodie that says, "#1 Drummer", and black skinny jeans
Calum- Nirvana necklace, and a free tattoo pass
Michael- Blonde hair dye, new video game

Sam got;
Luke- Beanie, bracelets
Calum- Pizza coupons, Nirvana bracelets
Michael- video games
Ashton- pink bandana, new drum covers

We then went towards Starbucks when we saw five awesome boys (not 5sos)...

"OMG it's Shawn Mendes! Jack Johnson! Jack Gilinsky! Cameron Dallas! And Taylor Caniff!" Faith whisper yelled. We all stared in awe, when Taylor saw us and winked... It looked more towards Faith but I blushed still... WAIT!!! What am I thinking I'm in love with Luke! I saw them whispering, and we walked into Starbucks. Faith waited for our drinks while the rest of us sat down and talked. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see...

"Hi I'm Cameron Dallas!" He said with that beautiful smile on his face. I smiled, "Hi I'm Beckah, and this is Sharon, Sam, and Arianna." He looked confused, "Wait what about-" Then we heard a squeal. We turn around to see Faith with HOT coffee poured down her front and Jack Johnson holding her up, and Taylor looking guilty. "OH MY GOSH FAITH WHAT HAPPENED?!" Sam said worried. She shook her head with gritted teeth because of the pain, "Nothing but an accident!" Taylor shook his head, "I am so sorry... Ummm..." "Faith," I said. He nodded, "Faith! I truly am!" She nodded, "Well... I'm going to go buy myself... A new outfit... Aaaaaaand take myself to a doctor... Because my skin is... Burnt!" She said walking out Sam and Sharon following her. Ari stayed with me.

"Damn... She's hot!" Jack (J) said (For Jack Johnson I'm just gonna put JJ). The boys agreed. I rolled my eyes, "She's taken..." They all gave me a yeah-right look. Not because she wasn't pretty but just so none would go for her. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone showing them a picture of them (Faith and Calum).

 I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone showing them a picture of them (Faith and Calum)

They said things like "Oh" "Damn it" and "They aren't even cute". Then Taylor said, "Wait! Faith is dating Calum Hood?!" I nodded with a smirk on my face, "Yes sir. Well actually they're engaged... With a new born son!" They looked at me wide eyed. "How old are they?" Cameron asked. "Faith is almost 21 and Calum is 21," I replied.

(Btw I didn't mention this before but their ages are; Cameron 21, JJ 19, Jack G 19, Taylor 18, Shawn 20)

"By the way... They are the cutest couple in the world so don't say they aren't," I said. They nodded then Shawn asked, "Well who else out of you 5 have a special someone?" I smirked, "Well Faith has Calum, Sharon has Ashton, and Sam has Michael." They nodded then Shawn asked, "What about you two?" I looked at him, "Well were single as a Pringle." They nodded. We all exchanged numbers after about twenty minutes of small talk, and we went to find Faith, Sam, & Sharon.

Once we found them we headed back home the boys and Hunter should be at Michael's house for a sleep over, so we will be wrapping our gifts.

~At home~
We wrapped the Christmas presents and we ordered pizza and watched "The Fault In Our Stars" because the boys find it "to emotional and girly" so we have to watch it when they're gone. By the end I was in tears. Then we went to make cupcakes, but we ended up having a food fight.

*Faiths POV*
After we cleaned up from the bazar food fight I had remembered a few gifts I got special for each of the boys and my girls so I secretly snuck away to the garage where I hid them.

Here's what I got them:

Ari: New customized drum covers.
Sam: A huge box full of hair dyes
Beckah: A $300 gift card to anywhere in the mall and a $200 for make up.
Sharon: A real Gold necklace that says "Raise Hell". And $200 pair of black boots and black leggings and a white 3 days Grace shirt.
Calum: A brand new bass guitar and case. And some baby clothes.
Luke: Real silver lip ring. Customized converse for Nirvanna.
Ashton: A full box of bandanas signed by many famous bands. And drumsticks signed by Elvis (don't ask how I got them)
Michael: A whole box of hair dyes. And a new customized guitar case.