New school not so new life

Btw your apartment is the one above
I woke and looked at the time "HOLY COW IM LATE!!!" I screamed. I got dressed and grabbed a sandwich and my water bottle and ran to school as fast as I could. I was running and running to school until I finally got there. I was out of breath huffing and puffing. I calmed down and opened the door class had just started but everyone was already seated so I asked were I was supposed to sit and she replied "Why don't you sit next to Adrien?" I nodded and she moved some people around and I sat down. I took out my iPad and started to sketch, "What cha drawing?" I heard a voice ask. It was Adrien, I replied "Who wants to know?" He said smiling "I do!" I mumbled "a new sweater..." And the conversation ended.
~time skip~
I was running home but then I saw a ladybug girl and a black cat boy. Then the cat boy came up to me and said "Why hello there!" I just looked at him and said "I have get home and fast my favourite show is about to play!" And I pushed him out of the way and kept running. He had followed me but I didn't know so I took the elevator up and ran in. I turned on the t.v and started to watch. Then I heard a knock, it was that cat boy? "We were never formally introduced I'm ch-" and I shut the door on his face. And sat back down.
Adrien/chat noir's p.o.v
The she shut the door as hard as possible on my face. Why doesn't she like me? I wondered. Maybe if I showed up as Adrien she would accept me? Or at least let me tell her about chat noir? Hmmmmmmmm. So I went downstairs to the bathroom and transformed. Now I went back upstairs and knocked on the door.
Jillian's p.o.v
I heard another knock so I got up and opened the door and said "What do you want?!" The I noticed it was Adrien. "Oh sorry that cat boy just annoys me and I assumed it was him. Heh sorry again!" I said. He replied "It's fine! It really is. But the reason I came is to ask if you wanted to come watch the voice with me?" I replied not paying attention "Uh I would but it's playing right now soooo?" I was bouncing around looking at the t.v and it started. "You can come in and watch with me now if you want?" I said and he replied "Sure!" And I let him in. We started watching about 30 minutes in we both reached into the popcorn bowl and accidentally touched hands.
Adrien p.o.v
We both we red but her skin went from pale to bright red and it was her whole face and it was a BRIGHT red. She put ladybug costume to shame! I don't think don't think she keep how to go about it.
Back to Jillian
I was thinking omg omg omg o m g!!!! Then the show ended and Adrien got up. "Hey Jillian I had fun." Adrien said and I replied "Me too!" And the red started to fade from my face. He asked me slightly embarrassed "Hey I was wondering if you wanted to meet me at the eiffel tower tomorrow night?" And I replied "Are you asking me out?" And he said "Maybe.... And if I am would you?" I replied "Well! No one's ever asked me out? But sure!" And thinking WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!?! And he closed the door.
~tomorrow night~
I walked up to the tower and saw Adrien. He said to me "Hey! Jillian! Your here! I didn't think you'd show?" I replied "Well I said I'd be here? So here I am!" And he took my hand and said "Follow me!" And he walked up to an elevator and pushed a button that said top. Then halfway through it stopped and started falling. I latched onto Adrien and he let it happen and comforted me. Then ladybug's yo-yo drop in and he grabbed it carrying me with him. We got down and ran in opposite directions and transformed. "Tigris! You're here! Great!" Ladybug said. I said "Der! Of course I am!" And I put my hands on my hips and laughed. I ran to the source it was copy cat. "What happened chat?" I asked chat noir. "Wellllll... I kinda sorta fibbed a little to Theo ya know the sculpture guy......." He said rubbing his neck. I just glared at him and my hover board and flew over to him. "What's wrong mini kitty?" I said to him. He laughed and said "Heh I wonder how you even made it here? Your just a puny little punk!" He chuckled. Well I was 5'2. I wasn't that short? So I replied "Well at least I'm good at not destroying whole cities!" Ugh people are annoying.