the vacation

*augp.o.v*
I woke up happy as hell cause laya is going on this trip with me and I hope we can work things out and be together but any way I took a shower and got dressed in (mm) and grabed my bag and put it in the car and headed to the air port .

*Laya p.o.v*
I woke up and took a shower and put on

I grabbed my bags and got in my car and drove to the air port
When I got there I saw august I walked over to him and huged him
Aug:you look good girl
Me:thanks you look good too boy
He laughed and he grabed my bags
Aug:we tacking my private plane if you don't mind
Me:no I don't mind aig:well let's go to Hawaii

I got on the 0lane and I sat down the Aug sat right beside me.
Aug:so here's the plane I have a beach house out there when we got there im gonna show you your room and u change in to your bathing suit and meet me on the beach ok
Me:ok
He smiled and sat back in his Seay I put my head phones in my ear and feel a sleep

I was woken up by August shaking me."It's time to get up sleepy head " I smiled and got up we got our bags and drove to his beach house.i looked out the window the whole way there Hawaii is a beautiful place.we pulled up at his huge we got out the car and I got my bags and we walked in the house."thus is so beautiful Aug I could never afford something like this " I said looking around the house."thanks you will one day all the money you have " he said looking at me come on let me show you to your room " he said picking up my bags we walked up the long stairs untill we came to a door he opened it and the room was so beautiful it had colors every where it was a Hawaiian themed room it was amazing omg Aug this room is so amazing ""thanks I designed it myself " he said looking at me " well you did a good job " I walked over to him and grabbed my bags " well if you need anything I will be like right here across the hall " he said pointing to the door across the hall " ok let me change and I ll meet you in 10 ok " he nodded his head and walked off and I closed the door and locked it I put on my bikini and put my sun dress on over it and I put my hair up and walked out the beach house and seen August sitting on a towel in the shade I walked up behind him and sat beside him he looked over at me and smiled wanna get in the water I asked "yea let's go " I stood up and took my sun dress off and I saw august looking I smiled at him " last one in the water eats ass " I said " I can eat yo ass all day " he mumbled I laughed " I head that " he looked at me and I took off running he ran right behind me when we reached the clear blue water august picked me up and threw me in ugh I hate him for that that's ok cause I got something for that ass but ima wait for the right moment.

Me and august been in the water all day playing around having fun some fans came up to us took pics and talked we got cut up and every thing and had fun but now is the time to get my revenge on him we where talking "I ready to go in before it gets to dark " I said looking at the sun setting " ok " he said looking at me we walked out the water I let him walk a head of me then I seen a group of girls looking so I ran up to him and pulled his pants down with is boxers the girls went crazy and started running toward him he tried to pull his pants up but they made it to him before he could I laughed and ran in the house took a shower and all when I finished I walked out the room and seen August sitting in the couch he must took a shower when I was in mine I laughed at him he looked at me with anger mane that shit an it funny laya I almost go raped by them " he said standing up " pay back a bitch anit it "I said he smiled "so what you want for dinner " I asked looking in the fridge "umm how about chicken " he said looking at his phone "ok " I got the chicken out and aught went back in the living room.

Me and august where sitting at the table eating and talking.we finshed eating he I put the plate in the sink.*well I'm goning to need good night aug"i said going up the stairs good night beautiful " I smiled and went in my room and closed the door and got in the bed.