Chapter 4: On The Seas

*Jessie's Pov-

Once we were on the high swas, a lot of people started to settle into their rooms. So, I decided to set the camera and notepad down for a while and relax. Ever since I first watched the movie, I always dreamed of being on the Titaic. Cassie grinned at me.

"Let's go swimming." We both put on our swim suits and raced for the pool. Once we both resurfaced from our cannonballs, I leaned back against the pool wall.

"You know, on the original Titanic, this pool had been strictly for first class." Cassie laughed and splashed me in the face.

"Okay, nerd... Quit being an encyclopedia." I laughed and splashed her back.

"I'm not a nerd! I'm a geek..." I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"What's the difference?" I slowly looked over my shoulder and saw Max and his friends behind me. Putting on my bravest face, I turned completely around and floated away from the wall.

"So big of a difference I wouldn't expect a ugly, thick headed wannabe jock to get it..." Beside me, Cassie just stared, frightened by all of them. Max simply shrugged.

"Hit me with your best shot, nerd..." Before I could say anything, Liam appeared behind Max, pushing him into the water. I swam out of the way while Max resurfaced and glared at him. "So, you wanna play, too?" Liam knelt down at the side of the pool.

"Next time, you may not be lucky enough to hit water..." He nodded in my direction. "Now, leave... her... alone..." Max wiped some water off his face and looked around, seeing that Harry, Niall, and Louis were here too. Smirking, he shrugged.

"What do you losers think you can do?" He grinned and started moving towards me. "Why, if I wanted to, I could..." Just before he lunged for me, I dived down into the water.

He dove after me, and I swam fast, trying to get away. Thinking fast, I whirled around and swam right at him. Reaching him, I head-butted him and, using his shoulders, shot up towards the surface and out of the pool. By the time he resurfaced, I was already by the benches, drying off. He sounded pissed.

"Why you little..." I turned and glared at him.

"You're lucky I only head-butted you... Back home, I punched a guy for whistling at me." He glared at me until we heard someone resurface. Looking over, I saw Liam, soaking wet, wipe his brow. He turned and narrowed his eyes at Max.

"Dick move, Max. Once more, and I'll be the one who beats the crap out of you." Max smirked a little as he swam to the edge of the pool.

"Only if you can catch me..." He shot me one last look that sent shivers up my spine as he climbed out and left. With him went the rest of the group. I trembled violently and sat down, wrapping myself tightly with my towel. Liam climbed out, followed by Cassie. Walking over to me, he sat beside me.

"That could have backfired, you realize, right...?" I frowned and looked at him.

"What do you mean?" He looked away, not meeting my gaze.

"Your underwater escape... He weighs around 200 pounds and is solid muscle. He could have easily thrown you off track and caught you. You have to consider all your options." I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"So, in other words, I should have just sat there or tried to out swim him..." Liam looked back at me.

"What? No, that's not what I..." I shook my head.

"No, I get it... I'm a girl who can't fight and has to play damsel in distress... Got it..." Looking away, I tried to cover my embarrassment. "Whatever." Liam sat there in shock while I stood up. "Thanks anyways for jumping in to help me..." With that, I went back to my room. Cassie followed me.

"You know... Boys are used to always having to jump to a girl's aide..." I shrugged as I dug through my bags. She smiled at her phone. "Though, that one wasn't the only Prince Charming..." I frowned and looked at her.

"What do you mean?" She shook her phone at me.

"I got a certain someone's number..." I smiled a little.

"Harry's?" She nodded, beaming in joy.

"Though, I still can't figure out why you aren't happy about meeting Liam... He's your favorite Directioner." I shrugged.

"Yeah, I think he's the cutest, but seriously...? What akes you think I stand a chance?" She patted my shoulder.

"Girl, you're on the Titanic 2... On the second voyage of dreams...? Anything is possible. Don't let Jasper hold you back." I lowered my gaze at the mention of my new ex.

"Sorry... It's just..." She smiled and hugged me.

"He was your first official heartbreak. I know... I know..."

First official heartbreak? Try first... He was my first high school boyfriend and first real crush. Everyone before him paraded around, trying to see what I would do to be with them, and all of them left when they realized I wasn't what they wanted. Jasper was the first to actually ask me out rather than playing the games everyone else played. He was the first date to the movies, the first Prom date, and the first kiss. Getting over him had been just like after I had broken my ankle a few years ago: it was hard to try and go back to the way things were... Cassie smiled at me.

"Harry and the boys want us to go have dinner with them... He says Liam is afraid you're mad at him and has been sulking since you left." Typical Cassie... "Why don't we join them?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What if I am mad?" She laughed.

"You? Mad for more than 5 minutes? Haha! You and I both know that isn't possible..." I sighed and shook my head, knowing she was right.

"Fine... I'll go..." She squealed and hugged me.

"That's my girl!" I rolled my eyes and playfully pushed her away.

"So, I'm gonna get through the shower, first..." She nodded as I walked into the bathroom.

After 5 minutes, I emerged, and there was a dark purple sundress sitting on my bed where my change of clothes had been. On the ground beside the bed was a pair of silver heels. I groaned and saw Cassie touching up her make up at her mirror.

"What's this?" She smiled her Rosie Red smile.

"We're dining in first class... We can't go in jeans and a T-shirt..." I huffed why she turned, holding up her make up bag, a hair dryer, a hair brush, and a curling iron. "You're turn..." I sighed and nodded, knowing better than to argue just so I could spare myself from being guilt tripped.

When she was done, she had me get put and carefully put on the dress. When I was dressed, I looked in the mirror and gasped. I was...

"I can't do this..." Cassie pouted.

"Why not? You're beautiful..." She was right. I was beautiful, but I couldn't take it. The last time I had worn make up was on my last date with Jasper, the day he broke up with me. Setting the thought aside, I turned and forced a smile.

"Right... Now, shall we go?" She smiled and nodded.

"Yes, let's go..."