¶8¶

Maria•

"Colin" I hop in bed with him. He kiss me and smile.

"Your beautiful you know that"I nod my head smiling.

" I was wondering if you would like to come with me to Dominican Republic"

"A vacation"he said. I nod my head.

"The girls need a vacation..they been through a lot" I sigh thinking about Pandora.

"Ok..just you and the girls" he yawn.

"Why not me, you, and the girls"he sigh.

"Baby..have fun with the girls..ima be fine" he smile. He kiss my lips passionately. "I love you"

"Me too.." He kiss me again. "why you left your girl for me"he thought about it and look back at me.

"That day at the restaurant..when I look at you.. I knew you was going to be something special" I smile. "You like the wifey type of girl..I couldn't keep Ava and you..so I had to let her go to get to you" he rub his thumb on my tight. "Your smile makes my day..everytime I feel bad..you knows when I'm down and not happy..that's what I love about you"

"Oh baby" I kiss his lips passionately getting on top of him. Y'all know what happened next.

•Pandora•

Me and Stephanie walk in a mall ready to buy some clothes for our trip to Dominican Republic. I was so happy that I'm going back home. But I'm not staying there. Hell no. "Steph this is cute"I showed her dress.

"Yeah it is" she wasn't really paying attention. What is she looking at.

"Stephanie what you looking at" I followed her gave to a little girl that looked like Payton. Stephanie walk to the little girl slowly. I followed right behind her. "Is that her"

"I don't know"we both waited till she turn around. But she didn't. "Payton!" Stephanie called her name. The girl turned around. It wasn't her. I had a tear fallen down my face.

"Let's go home" I went back to the store. Ruined my day, my whole day.