03

Saving Everest

From the outside Everest Finley had it all. Beautiful cheerleader girlfriend, rich family, star quarterback position, popularity, and good looks.

But that's from the outside, and everything isn't as it seems.

Everest Finley attempted to commit suicide, putting everyone into shock. the school's king quickly transforms into the schools new freak.

Beverly Davis is a loner. Invisible to everyone around her, she spends her days working and dealing with her irresponsible mom.

So what happens when the loner and the freak come together?

An unconventional love story.

@roguehopes thank you so much for the beautiful cover : )

If you haven't noticed already, this story deals with depression. I've been getting a few messages to add a trigger warning,so here it is. Everest is depressed. If you're suicidal, I still think you should read my book because It's not about making you want to harm yourself. It's about the journey of someone who is depressed and what they would have to overcome. Also, it's not just some dark story. It has humor and inspiring things said, so I personally think it's pretty awesome. If you want to embark on this adventure, press that 'read' button.

By teenagenightmare