The Assignment.

"You've been assigned a job. You're going to go down to Earth to study and change the ways of the corrupt humans. You need to try to make them perfect again, like the way God made them. You have 2 weeks to prepare, you have to find a vessel and ask to take over the body. When the person says yes and only when they say yes you can possess that person's body." Gabriel states.

"Why me? Why choose me to go down where the humans are corrupt and like it that way? Why do you want to change them they choose to be that way, they like it that way. I just don't understand why God wants to make them perfect again like they once were. After all of the chances they've had to change, they just don't." I questioned him. I don't really think I made the best choice to question Gabriel he's my superior and I can't rebel. I don't want to be like the fallen angels.

"Because you were chosen. You were chosen out of many to go down to Earth and change the once beautiful and perfect being such as the humans. I would do it if I could but I was not chosen like you were." Gabriel replied with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

"Look I want to help God, but I can't go down and help them. I just can't I'm sorry I just I know how important this is but I know I can't. I'm not strong enough. I will mess it up."

"If this is disobedience I can fix this right away. If it's doubt you know you are strong you have God on your side. You've had just enough training and you have all of the book smarts you need to have to go down and fix their ways. I know you Castiel. I've known you your whole life and I know personally you are strong and smart enough to do this, now Castiel like I said you are going to go down and change their ways. If this is pure disobedience don't try anything because I will do whatever it takes to drag you back here and beat the disobedience out of you. You are an angel and you do what you are told! All it takes is one time to disobey and that's it for you. You will become a fallen angel. Do you know what a fallen angel is?" He paused appearing to want an answer.

"A fal---" I start to say but are cut off by Gabriel.

"I know what a fallen angel is Castiel. It was a rhetorical question. You are going down to Earth and you are going to change the human ways. Whether you like it or not. As for this doubt don't worry you'll be back to normal all you have to do is drink this," he paused and poured a clear liquid in a glass and handed it to me, so I chugged it. "and you'll be back to the good ol Cas I know. By the way when you see Anna tell her that I said hi and that she needs to come see me. I need to speak with her." With that he said his final words and I was off about my day.

I don't understand why the archangels are so mean all the time. They just yell and yell and yell. Unless you're on their good side and I seem to have pissed Gabriel off. Well, I mean they are pretty scary dudes. Especially Michael, Michael is the scariest of them all. He's personally my favorite. He was the first out of seven. There was Michael, he is the manager of heaven when God is absent. Then there's Lucifer, he was the anointed cherub. Lucifer is basically God's right hand man. Next, there's Raphael who is the healer. He stirs the water of the healing pool. Finally, there's Gabriel. Even though Gabriel really isn't an Archangel we refer to him as one. He is not only treated like one but he acts like one two.

Gabriel is used to draw many messages of good news that uplift our spirits and help us to feel more fully connected with the Universal mind and flow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While walking through the crowded hallways to my ideology class I see this beautiful redhead girl in the swarm of my fellow classmates. She turned around and a big beautiful smile crept across her face. When I seen her today I just knew I had to tell her.