chapter two: THE VIDEO

Kyle's p.o.v
I was kinda nervous that Johnnie and Jordan fell for her already, I think it would break her heart to know that they both like her, but that will have to wait till later we got a video to shoot.

April's p.o.v
"Hey what's up sweeto's? Today I'm here with 4/7 MDE members, and a very special guest April!" Jordan said.
"Hi guys." I said. "Today we are doing never have I ever." Kyle said. "Okay April you go first." Jordan said. "Never have I ever had sex." I said. Almost everyone put a finger down. I never had sex, so I still had all my fingers. "April you've never had sex?" Bryan asked. "Nope! And I don't plan on it." I said. "Never have I ever watched insidious." Kyle said. "Kyle I hate you." I said. "Why?" He asked. "Thats one of my favorite movies." I said, he just looked at the ground, and smiled. "Never have I ever been to Australia." Bryan said. "I hate you Bryan." Jordan said. "Never have I ever been to Disneyland." I said. Everyone put a finger down but me. "I've never been to Disneyland, I've been to Disney World like 5 time." I said. "Danm you must really like disney." Johnnie said. "Not in the same year. I went when I was 2,9,11,14,15." I said. "Woah. Okay. Never have I ever burned pikachu." Jordan said. "Jordan I fucking hate you." Johnnie said. "Never have I ever shoved pikachu down my pants." Johnnie said. "Okay. Never have I ever been out of the country." I said. "I've never been out of this wounderful country." I said. "Jokes on you neither have any of us." Kyle said. "Jordan lives in Australia." I said. "Wait how do you know that." He asked. "Your accent." I said. "Oh." He said. "Anyways that was Never have I ever! And now April gets to tweet something off my twitter, because I lost." Jordan said. "This is going to be great." I said. "How many tweets do I get to tweet?" I asked. "You can tweet 3 tweets." He said. "Jordan your being was to nice." I said. "No it's okay, I trust you." He said. I took his phone, and tweeted 'I love to sing and dance in the shower.' That was one of the tweets. 'Sweeto's I might not be on YouTube for three months.' And 'I love to freak people out when I'm home alone.' I didn't tweet the last one I wrote it, but then I rewrote it. 'I love unicorns, rainbows, and YOSH!!!!!' I tweeted them, and gave Jordan his phone back, and when he read the tweets the camera was still rolling. "I love to sing and dance in the shower. Oh god, i think that my trust for you is going down slowly. I might not be on youtube for three mounths? What?? Who tweeted that one?" He said. "It was Johnnie." Kyle and I said in union. "Read the last one." I said. "I love unicorns, rainbows, and YOSHI!!!" He said. "The last part was true, but the e first part isn't." He said. "Okay. Well that was Never Have I Ever, thank you so much for watching. No I will not be off YouTube for three months. I love you Sweeto's bye!" He said, and ended the video. "Really?" He said. "Hey I wrote two out of three." I said, and put my hands up in defence. "Who wrote the one about YouTube?" He asked. Johnnie slowly raised his hand. "Jordan if you and johnnie fight I will not talk to you for a week." I said, trying to prevent a fight.

Jordan's p.o.v. (woah an new p.o.v!)
I like April, so I didn't start a fight. For her sake. "I'm going to go fix this." I said. "Jordan." April said. "Yes." I said. She walked up to me, and handed me a piece of paper. "Read it when your alone." She whispered. I nodded. I had to cool off, and she helped me. I walked out, onto the balcony, and read the piece of paper, it was a full piece. As I read it, I realized that it wasn't a letter but a phone number. "April, you are on clever girl." I said to myself. I heard the door open, so I looked over, and saw April. "hey." She said. "Hi." I said. 'Why must she be so cute.' I thought. "So, I see you read the note." She said. "Yea. Was I not allowed to at this moment?" I asked, unsure if I was really allowed to. "No, not at all. You can read it when ever you feel was the right moment. If that makes scense." She said. "I know what you mean." I said, I noticed she was maybe picking up my accent, but I wasn't sure. "April, are you picking up my accent?" I asked. "A little bit. It will go back in a min though." She said, and she walked back in, I pulled out my phone, and put her number in my phone. I walked back in, and April had her normal voice back. "April, how would you feel if someone had to share a room with you?" Bryan asked. "I wouldn't really mind." She said. "Jordan you and April are sharing a room, because Kyle and Shannon are going to share a room." Bryan said. "Wait why can't Shannon and I share a room?" She asked. "Not that I don't want to share a room with you Jordan, I do, but you know what I mean." She said, I just nodded.