1

"Please, Daddy!"

Charlie grabbed onto his hands, squeezing them as tight as she could. She let out a loud scoff when he giggled.

"Baby, listen-"

"No, Daddy, you listen!"

"Charlie, you've eaten an entire batch of cookies already you cannot have anymore."

She stomped her foot and let out a loud groan, turning to leave the kitchen. Ashton trailed behind her, watching her as she walked away. The door opened and Calum walked in. Charlie scurried over to greet him, almost knocking him down as she ran to hug him.

"Hi, Daddy. I missed you!"

Calum dropped his things and put his hands around her waist, picking her up and walking her over to the couch.

"I missed you too, princess," Calum said as he kissed her. He sat her down on the couch and she smiled up at him.

"She ate a whole batch of cookies today," Ashton told Calum and they both chuckled, looking over at her as she just blushed.

"I bet your tummy hurts doesn't it, baby?"

"No Daddy I could eat more."

Ashton laughed and she looked over at him, her face turning red from anger. She crossed her arms over her chest with a "hmph!" sound.

Calum sat on the couch beside her and put his hand on her thigh, smiling sweetly at her once they made eye contact. Ashton leaned against the wall, watching the actions of the two on the couch. Charlie pushed herself closer to Calum until she was almost in his lap, and he grabbed her hands to help her steady herself.

"Missed you a lot today, baby," Calum said in between kissing her neck. She relaxed into him and squeezed his hands, moving until she was rested perfectly in his lap.

Ashton walked over to the couch and sat on the opposite side of her. He put his hand gently on her jaw, and slowly brought his lips over to kiss her. She was clearly still mad at first, but eventually calmed into his touch. One of her hands unlatched from Calum's and she grabbed Ashton's hand.

Both men held on to her until she yawned, and they both smiled at each other. Ashton spoke up first.

"Are you sleepy, baby?"

She nodded and yawned again, turning herself around until she was a in a ball on Calum's lap. Her fingers were still rested in Ashton's hand, and he kissed them, speaking to her once more.

"Let's get you to bed, princes."

Hi guys! Okay so I'm literally so bad at updating lmao and this chapter was so short. I'm going to try very hard to do better at updating, but if I don't then please bare with me. I'm usually extremely busy. Every single reader is important to me, because without you guys this would just be worthless babbling. Anyways, you guys can ALWAYS send me a message asking any questions, or with any input, or if you just want someone to talk to.  Please don't hesitate to do it.

All the love, H.