Epilogue

*3 years later*

.

*Anabelle's POV*

I woke up to the feeling of soft lips on my bare shoulder. I smiled to myself, my eyes still closed shut. "Mmm," I laughed softly. I slowly turned my body to the other side, my eyes meeting a pair of blue ones.

Sean smiled at me as he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Good morning beautiful," He murmured, before leaning down and gently kissing my lips.

He pulled away and placed a small kiss on my nose and then my forehead. "Good morning my love," I whispered. I sat up in bed, clutching the covers to my body. It was now that I realized that I had absolutely no clothing on.

I snorted, looking back at Sean who was smirking. "We had a little bit too much fun last night, didn't we?" He let out a small laugh before he pulled me back down to him.

He wrapped his arm around me as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He began leaving light kisses on my jawline, lifting my hair as he trailed the kisses down to my neck. I let out a small moan as he continued the trail of kisses all the way down to my breasts.

"Sean," I breathed out. "We shouldn't be doing this right now."

"That's okay," He mumbled, against my skin. He came back to my neck and began sucking it gently. My breathing quickened as a feeling of warmth spread across my entire body.

"Sean," I moaned softly. "We have to stop. Malia is probably awake." He pulled away from my neck, the feeling of warmth quickly faded away. He looked down at me and sighed. "Fine. We're finishing this later though."

He leaned down and quickly pecked my lips before getting out of bed. He walked over to the dresser and took out a pair of basketball shorts, quickly putting them on. He walked into the bathroom right after.

I sighed as I sat up in bed again, wiping my face with my hands. I threw the covers to the side and got up from the bed. I walked over to the dresser and took out a bra and underwear, quickly putting them on.

I heard the bathroom door open. "I'm going to check on Malia," I heard Sean say as I opened another drawer. "Okay." I heard the bedroom door open and close shortly after.

I grabbed one of Sean's shirts and put it on. I walked inside the bathroom, quickly brushing my teeth and hair. I put my hair in a pony tail before washing my face. I gently dried my face with a towel before I turned off the light and walked out of the bathroom.

I opened the door to the bedroom and walked out, slowly walking down the hallway as I heard Sean's voice. "Mal you have to be careful. I don't need you getting burned."

"But daddy! You're doing it wrong!" She giggled.

I walked into the kitchen and smiled as I saw both Malia and Sean making pancakes. Malia turned to me and smiled. "Mommy!" She yelled as she carefully got down from her step stool and rushed over to me.

I smiled as I bent down and picked her up. "Good morning baby girl. How did you sleep?"

"Good! Daddy and I are making Mickey pancakes!" She told me as I walked over to where Sean was. "Oh yeah?" I looked down at the pan and saw a very distorted looking Mickey pancake.

I looked at Sean and began laughing. "That's your attempt at making Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes?"

He nodded sheepishly. "Yeah. You obviously do them better."