Feels!!!

This is for bluurryyfaacee_9. Hope you enjoy. Btw saw the new civil war trailer I' dead.

You didn't know what side to choose your brother Anthony Edward Stark. Or your boyfriend, James Buchanan Barnes. Their silly argument turned into a civil war. You had to form a plan to stop anyone from dying.

*time skip brought to you by author-chan having too many civil war feels.*

You had come up with the blest plan ever! Not to brag but it was incredibly well thought out. You had your gun in hand and were executing your plan. The plan to stop Steve and Tony. First target Steve Rogers. You walked into his secret base with the help of Bucky.

"Alycia, are you sure this is a good idea?"
"I'm positive Buck."
You saw Steve, lifted your gun and shot him.
"buck get the body and head over to the rendezvous point."
"Be safe when you get Tony."
"I know, I love you."
"Love ya to doll."

*Another time skip cause I can*

As you walked into Stark tower, you had a sense of dread. You wanted to stop them but your worried that you may be taking this the wrong way. There's no stopping now.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y where's Tony?"
"He's in his lab Miss Stark."
you took the elevator down to his lab.
"Tony?"
"Hey, Alycia! What's wrong?"
"I'm sorry Tony...remember that this is for your own good."
"What are you tal..."

You shot him. Using one of his suits you picked up his limp body. You flew to where you would meet Bucky. When you get there you put Tony in a metal chair beside Steve. The tranquilizer darts only last a few hours so they should wake up soon. When the wake up the are both confused and kind of angry with you.

"Alycia what is the meaning of this!?!" Tony yells at you.
"I'm sorry guys but this is for your own good, we are going to leave you two alone for a few hours and you guys can discuss your differences."

You and Bucky walked out and left them.

"Are you sure this is a good idea."
"I'm positive Buck."

*A few hours later*

"Now what do you guys have to say?"
"I'm sorry Tony that I said Burgers are better than pizza."
"And I'm sorry Steve that I said you're stupid and said pizza is better."
"Now let's get some tacos for dinner instead."

I'm sorry if this story caused any feels.