[Double Vision's sequel Love Is Blind] (Full Version link found here)

If you want a deeper look into my mind... READ.

Double Vision was awesome to write.  I wrote it small and quickly, it isn't a full out forty-fifty chapter story like others... it's just a small story about coming out (with yourself mostly).  I'm a teenage American girl and I don't have gay students at my school so I don't have first hand experience to gays... But I support them.  Gay people are all around, they could be your teacher, your neighbor, your best friend, open your heart to them because they are people either way.  Blinding Love is a sister story to Double Vision than anything.  And sister-story means that they are related but they are two very different stories, from different POVs and different love interests.  If you have any hatred against gays then there's a probability that you are a prick, because it's love and it doesn't ever matter.

Thank you if you read.  And screw you if you didn't. LOL

#########################################################################

Sneak Peek:

I shouldn’t have been in that damn car in the first place.  I should have walked home.  I should have kept going down the street instead of getting in that car with that strange man… but it was raining, I was scared and cold.  I was defenseless.  He knew that.

            I couldn’t tell the danger was there.  I couldn’t tell he was drunk, he acted so… sober.  He hummed as he drove, his eyes didn’t daze, and he didn’t have a drunken tone.  He asked me where I was going and I told him that I was going to a friend’s house.  He believed me… but I lied.

            I was going to the street I worked on.  The last years I was kicked out of my last foster family, I was desperate for money.  I didn’t get much at McDonalds or anything and even that I was unqualified for.  So I did the lowest thing a man could do.

            I touched other men, sometimes women, and got money.  I was what you called a prostitute.  It was wrong.  But I had to eat, it was either whore around or die.  So I chose option one thank you very much.  The man began to swerve but I didn’t take much notice, it could’ve been worse.  I was so very tired and I fell asleep, but I woke up to a violent swerve and I found the man yelling out as we slammed into another car, no a truck, and watching the windshield glass break into shards, flying into my face.  I screamed out as they flew into my eyes, shocking pain breaking out.

            I didn’t cry.  Maybe I did, I couldn’t tell if it was blood or tears… maybe it was both.  I just blacked out as the glass ran into my eyes and my head slammed forward and I hit my head on the dashboard.

            I felt even more pain and then… shadows covered my eyes.  It was like swimming in a sea of blackness.  I saw flashes run over my eyes, maybe I was waking up.  But I couldn’t tell what was real or unreal after a while.

            Was I dead?

            No, I couldn’t be dead just yet.  I haven’t had a chance to live.  I took a breath and felt my surroundings, it was soft.  I was in a bed.  I heard a beeping noise… a monitor?

            I finally realized I was in a hospital.  I waved my hands saw no shadows, no shapes, nothing… I couldn’t see.  I slapped my hands on my face, my eyes were open…

            I couldn’t see.

            I couldn’t see.

            “Hello?” I called out, desperately.

            No answer.  I was alone.  I couldn’t see.  Suddenly, filled with fear, I tug my legs to my chest.  I felt a needle in my arm and I tugged it out angry, ignoring the pain.  I ripped them all out but as I reached for the one in my chest, a hand grasped it, a female voice soothed me, “Stop, you’ll hurt yourself.”

            “I can’t see,” I told her, fearfully, “I scared.  Where am I?  Can I go home?  Please, let me go home…”

            “It’s okay,” she whispered and held my hand.  She let go and sighed, “I’ll be back in a second…” I heard her retreating footsteps.

            I waved my hands in the air, “Please, come back.  I can’t see.  Please, don’t leave.  I’m scared.”  Like everyone else in my life, she left.  She lied, a second passed and she wasn’t back.  I was scared and I brought my knees to my chest, sobbing into my thighs.

            I heard footsteps, they froze close by and I looked up, “Hello?  Anyone there?  Nurse?  Help?”

            I waved my hands in the air, looking for something.  I needed something reliable to hold onto.  I needed anything, just something to grasp and hold tight on to.

            A hand grasped mine but it wasn’t a nurse’s.  The hands were bigger, maybe even softer.  The hand was stronger, and felt younger.  I didn’t care; I held on, “Who is it?”

            No answer.

            “Please, tell me,” I said, desperately, hot tears running down my face.

            “You really can’t see,” a voice told me… it was distantly familiar.  It was full of sympathy, in any other occasion I would be offended but I wasn’t right now.  It was a man’s voice.  A kind voice.  I grasped onto the person.

            “I’m scared,” I told him, it was nice.  It took a while before the person returned the hug and then his shoulders relaxed, “I can’t see, help me.”

            “I have you, Adam,” he told me, he sounded choked up… did he feel that sorry for me.  I was strangely happy, it felt nice to be cared, “I will never let anything happen to you again, I promise.”

            He sniffled.  He was crying…

            “Don’t cry,” I told him, “I’m okay.  Please, don’t cry.”

            He coughed, awkwardly.  “You’ll stay with me; I’ll get a wheelchair, okay?” I nodded, I heard his sniffle again, “Um, I almost forgot.”  Something was slugged onto my head and I froze.  I went to reach up to feel what’s on my head as the footsteps became softer and softer.  I touched the soft wool had and choked as I felt the cat ears.

            “Ethan…”

#########################################################################

It's posted.  Blinding Love I mean!  Go to my profile and read it.  At the moment right now it's at its climax so it should be done in a couple more chapter - maybe it'll become long idk yet. 

LIKE I SAID TO READ Love is Blind you can:

GO to my profile and read it from there.

GO to 2304045!

GO to the external link!  And like Shawn Dawson, "I love your faces!" :D