#1- Fake Assistant

"Hazel Hansel Gravenswood get your beautiful lil ass down here" mum called out, and she used my full name..yes I have done something wrong. Shit. Running down the stairs still wearing my pj's, oh what have I done now..crap crap craaap.

"Yes ma?" I gave my puppy eyes, pft always works.

"Don't start with me with those eyes and they aren't going to be excused today. Okay, you aren't in trouble but..I have one favor, remember the day when we went out for dinner and I asked you whether you wanted to help me with my work and i will tell you when I needed help? Well..now I need it." She seemed so unsure and might have the slightest doubt that I won't help her.

"Yes ma, I remember."

"Oh great! We start today."

OH I totally forgot to mention my mother was an interior designer and she needed my help because this big rich family heard about her and wanted her help but my mom is scared she might embarrass herself so to keep her in line she needs me with her as her 'fake' assistant as she implied.

"Woah woah woah woah, what? Today? I thought you said we will start on a Monday."

"Uhm..sweetheart, today is a Monday and the 3rd day of your summer holiday." She raised her eyebrows and smiled. My mom was beautiful, she was very lady like and well structured for her age.

"OH fu..furnisher!" quickly changing the words, she smiled and gave me a nod

"Go change and wear something decent okay?" She said smiling and I nodded and quickly ran up the stairs. I ran through my closet and took out this dress my mom got for me on my 16th birthday, it was dark blue which was a sophisticated body hugging dress that came till my knee and I paired it with my black f21 heels. I placed it well on my bed and ran off to shower.
▪▪▪

I came down finding myself looking at my mother who was dressed in this cream coloured pencil skirt and a black formal blouse and damn she looked fine as..hell.

"Oh okay mum...you look amazing." Stretching the word 'amazing'. She laughed and grabbed the car keys and the home keys

"Oh come you silly goose, and you don't look so bad yourself. I'm impressed." She winked.

•••••
A/N

Uh..This is probably my first book I've ever written but if it's bad im so sorry..

But I hope you enjoy it.

Poisonexlir~