Chapter 32

Luke POV -

I still don't understand why Ashton is mad at me, he wanted me to at first, to see if she actually cared for him, which she really didn't, i get blamed for this why? what did i never do to him for this? she likes me now, I mean it's clearly obvious that she likes me.

The way she tries to hug me in the morning, the way she's likes to sleep on me, and i know the first time it was an accident because she was trying to fall asleep on the other part of the couch, but i guess she was to tired to lean the other way.

"Hey Jordan..."

"Oh hey. What's the matter Jordan?" I shot up looking at her eyes.

"Just that i scared that Ashton will be upset about 'us'

"We'll if you said theirs nothing going on between us, then he'll have to understand that."

"Yeah, but Luke their is obviously something going on between us, don't you think that?"

"I don't know, i think its kind of odd that you random come up and start to hug me in the morning."

"Exactly, Maybe that's the problem."

"What's the problem?"

"That we're always around each other, maybe if we spend more time with the band, then with each other he won't think anything."

"That's actually a great idea, Jordan!"

"But do you think it will work out?"

"If we try only."

Jordan POV -

So me and Luke decided on something earlier, we wanted to spend more time with band them with each other, and if it works we'll have the problem solved.

"So Ashton, have you been working out lately?"

"And this should go to who?"

"What? You think i can't get along with you and ask a few questions to get to know you better? Silly goose!"

"I don't care, it's just really weird."

"Well lets not make it weird for us."

"And yu suppose doing this how?"

"By hanging out more."

"Shouldn't you be with Luke right around now?"

"Yes, but i don't want to be with Luke right now."

"And why not? I have things better to do anyways, so move."

Well the way Ashton said 'move' didn't seem like he was in the mood quite yet.

"Luke, you try talking to him, see if it works out."

"Why? Didn't it work out for you guys?"

"No, why are you being so sassy now?"

"Nothing, ok? It's nothing!"

Luke POV -

Louis told me that Jordan likes Ashton as well as me, if she likes me then she needs to only like me, not 5 other guys in one day.

I mean I'm not mad or anything, just frustrated. It's like she goes from boy to boy daily, and its confusing me.

"What's wrong Luke? You've seen mad all day?"

"Oh nothing, just that you like Ashton too? It's like you go to boy to boy daily, what's wrong with that? Am i not seeing the humor in it or what?"

"Wait what? Who told you that?"

"Louis, who else would?"

"Yeah and who else would tell you a lie? Exactly, Louis."

"Wait so he's lying to me?"

"Well obviously."

I couldn't believe that Louis lied to me, he is a great friend of mine, how could he though?

I wanted to find out where he went, so i can ask him a question.