prologue

prologue

"It wasn't my intention to hurt you. You have to believe me." She swore, eyes brimmed to their limits with tears that stung.

"Then what was your intention?" He asked her, waiting for an explanation. He couldn't understand what the whole point of her lie had been. Perhaps she only wanted to pass the time by making someone believe they were friends, maybe it was just a way to have fun at the expense of someone else. Tears brimmed his own crystal colored eyes that threatened to escape, but he whisked them away with the back of his hand and bottled them up as best he could. Men didn't cry, or so he had always been told, and he sure as hell wasn't going to cry in front of the person who had hurt him that way. With a voice overpowered with venom, he added harshly, "Because you lied to me, you played with my feelings when I fucking trusted you, and I'd like to know why."

Running a hand through her long brunette hair, she told him, "I just wanted someone to like me for me, someone to take me seriously."

-

prologue and the first chapter will be posted in a few more minutes. im in the process of making all the new changes so that the story will make sense. and you know how i said servando carrasco doesn't exist in this universe? i decided that he will, but he and alex broke up, never got married, and are not together anymore. 

so i hope you all like this story. im having a great time adapting it, though in some parts its a bit harder than i would have thought. i already decided for the spin off 'catfished', im going to be using tobin heath ^.^

stay tuned for that. and thank you loads for the support!

have a great weekend. im feeling like crap bc the mosquitos had a feat on me. like, no lie, they poked me so many times on my right arm that i look like i have fucking chicken pox. and it itches like hell. i hate it.

-clary xx