17. Hopeless

I barely make it to the guest room. As soon as i close the door behind me and lock it, i sink against the door, hugging my knees and burying my head in between them..

I breath in deeply, making sure I don't let the tears threatening to leave my eyes fall.

"You're so dumb Taemin." i say to myself chuckling bitterly.

What did i think would happen even if me and Minho even got anywhere? That we would be happily together, and that he wouldn't learn i was married?

Knock. Knock.

I sigh and wipe away the tears that had stained my cheeks.

"What?" i ask not caring who it was.

"I-It's me Taemin...Mom is asking for you..." Mikase's voice comes softly making me feel a little guilty.

"Okay, I'll be there." i sigh.

I stay for a while. Trying to control my emotions.

I can do this.

I head downstairs and find my mom taking out things out of plastic bags.

"You needed me?" i try to smile.

"Yes, oh baby. Your friend came. Minho? He brought this," she looks through a bag and taking out some cans. "he just left saying he hopes i liked it? Handsome fella" she chuckles.

"Oh?" i nod looking at the bags and seeing some cans of healthy soups.

"Mhm. He left suddenly. Did you even get to see him?" she asks seeming worried.

"No, I'll just see him at school tomorrow."

"Ahh, good you're going back." i nod and smile. She smiles, seeming sad and ruffles my hair.

"Okay, now go wash up we'll try the soups he brought, you look like a zombie."

"Okay."

______

We eat listening to my mother going on and on about everything related to the baby. What we should name the baby, which clothes and where we should buy, which room we could give the baby...Basically everything i didn't want to hear but have been hearing for the past two weeks.

"I'm going to go sleep early tonight..I'm going back to school tomorrow so.."

My mother nods, and smiles. I smile softly and go to kiss her cheek then Makise's.

"Goodnight guys." I smile and make my way to the guest room.

I fall on the bed head first.

Next thing i know the pillow beneath me feels wet. I sob softly and turn my head to breath a little. I get my phone out my phone and go to my contacts looking for his name. I found it and pressed the call button before putting the phone to my ear. The phone rings and rings and rings till i am lead to voicemail. I sigh and hang up. I go into the text messages.

>Minho, i'm sorry.

> I swear i didn't want to hurt you or anyone else but..

>I'm sorry.

I sent the text messages and put my phone to the side. He was probably never going to answer. This was over and done with. I'll just have to deal with it.

________

"Well look who is finally back." Jonghyun chants grinning.

I smile softly and walk towards my two best friends, nostalgia overwhelming me.

"I missed you my baby." Key smiles and hugs me. Though i had seen him during my leave, I still missed him too.