2

He drove fast and I had to force myself to hold onto him, breathing in his manly scent, I could feel his hard abs under his thin white shirt.

10 minutes later we're standing at my door, I turn back and look at him

"thanks for dropping me off today" I thank him quietly and just as I'm about to open my door and walk in, he grabs my wrist and spins be back around there's hardly any space between us,m.

I look into his eyes and all I can see is hunger and love, his soft side.

He leans in closing the gasp between us, his soft lips trace mine and at first I am shocked but seconds later I respond by moving my lips at the same speed as his, I could feel the electricity between us, his tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gave and our tongues explored each other.

He held my waist and pulled me up and I wrapped my legs around him and opened the door walking inside, he made his way upstairs and found my bedroom, he threw me on the bed and went on top of me holding himself up by his elbows on the bed as he started leaving kisses down my neck, I moaned as his hands slipped up my top and pulled it off.

He left a soft patch of of kisses down my stomach and once he reached my pants he took them off before talking off his top and pants, leaving him only in his boxers. I took a moment to admire his body, his broad shoulders and stomach were toned to perfection.

He looked up at me "can I?" He asked with so much passion and softness in his voice, I nodded. He slowly took of my underwear and his finger slid down my cl!t. I slip my hands behind his back and moaned, he rubbed it before adding a finger inside me, I moaned again and scratches his back with my nails. He then unclipped my bra and threw it on the floor massaging my breasts.

I thought it was then my turn to do something so I started kissing his neck leaving wet patches as I got to his lower abdomen I felt his baby-maker harden, I smiled at the thought that I could do that too him.

I looked up at him through my eyelashes and he nodded down at me I then slid down his boxers and I rubbed his d!ck and started sucking it, "rose" I heard him moan my name and I went back up to him as he stared fingering me again, I arched my back and moaned when he replaced his finger with his baby-maker.
I lifted my chest of the best as I moaned in pleasure, every inch in my body felt alive and for once I felt like I was worth it.
----------------------------------------------

I woke up at the sign of light shining through my window, I also woke up with my head on stone hard, I looked up and I saw that i was on Reece
oh my god.

we didn't.

We couldn't.