Chapter Twenty Two

Here we are again...... Another wonderful Chapter of Recycled Love.... Hope you all enjoy.... This chapter has a lot of POV's changing. I hope I don't confuse you.

I decided to Dedicate this one to xxDorkie, she's a big Peter Lover like me.....

*****************************************************************************************************************

      Adelina’s POV (1 month later)

It’s been one month. One stinking month since I saw my mate. One month since I felt his body on mine. One month since I felt his soft lips moving against mine, and let me tell you this one month has been the worst kind of torture possible. I didn’t realize how much I’d really miss him, until now. I’m lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling wishing I could be in his arms again. I’m not mad at him anymore, he’s been forgiven a long time ago, but I don’t think I had the strength or courage to go back and see he’s probably still with Rosie. How would I cope? Once again I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. Tears for a future I no longer have.

I lost my ability to shift two weeks ago. I’m just a weak shell of a strong girl that once was. My wolf doesn’t even talk to me anymore. So now my life is empty.

There was a soft knock on my door “Adelina, come down for breakfast” aunt Stacey called. I don’t know when she’ll give up… Every day she calls me down to breakfast and every day I refuse to leave my room. I haven’t eaten a proper meal in the last week. What’s the point of having energy, or even a life if it so empty. I remained perched on my bed when the knock on my door became louder “Adelina Rae you better drag your sorry butt down here before I send Landon up here to break your door down and drag you down himself” I lazily got off the bed because I know that she’s serious.

“Jeez I’m coming no need to get your granny panties in a bunch” I muttered

“I heard that and FYI I do not wear granny panties. Right Landon?” she called back

“I don’t remember” he said suggestively

“Wanna find out?” she said flirty. It’s so amusing how they can go so off track. Weren’t they just trying to convince me to come downstairs? “Adelina dear don’t think we forgot about you” she called. Shoot!    

I walked down the long stairway taking my time not wanting to meet their eyes. Not wanting to see the pity I get from my aunt or the sad disappointed look I get from my sister. I feel I’m letting her down the most. Firstly I left after I promised I wouldn’t, now I’m slowly throwing away my life because I’m too stubborn to accept that my mate made a mistake and I should forgive him. I slowly entered the kitchen, keeping my eyes diverted to the ground. I took a seat the furthest away from anyone, and I rested my head in my hands. I refuse to make eye contact with any of them. My aunt placed a plate in front of me and I lifted my head slightly and started to eat slowly; just trying to please my family. I heard someone gasped and I know it’s because of my face. There are dark, blue black circles surrounding my eyes, my shiny black hair now lost all of its luster. My pink full lips were now pale and bland matching my complexion. I had the word death written all over my face.

I heard the sound of glass colliding with the wall that made me snap my head up quickly. I saw Arianna standing there looking me dead in the eyes, her entire form was shaking from anger and a few tears escaped her eyes.

“HOW COULD YOU?” she shouted “YOU PROMISED!”

“I can’t stop the inevitable Anna” I whispered

“THE HELL YOU CAN’T. YOU VERY WELL KNOW HOW TO”

I stood up from my chair, looking angrily at my little sister “You think I can just go back there and watch him love another woman. It was hard the first time Anna. I rather die than hear her moaning his name again.”