Chapter 1

Marie's P.O.V

       Walking into my first year of high school in a different state is the most terrifying thing I have done in my life. My mom is a single mother of three and her job transferred her to New York. My younger brothers and I had to give up our lives to move from Washington to the other side of the U.S., to New York. 

       Don't get me wrong, New York is a cool place, but I'm goin to be a senior this year and I don't want to be the only senior who doesn't know anyone going into my last year of high school.

        My mom and dad divorced two years after my youngest brother, Kyle, was born. I was 8 years old when it happened. I knew what divorce was, but not too much. Kyle of course knew nothing since he was a care free two year old. My other brother, Will, was around four when it happened. He doesn't really remember. 

        I'm now 17 years old, turning 18 in a few months. Will is a sophomore at the same high school and Kyle is an eighth grader at a middle school a few blocks away from our new house. 

        Will and I are walking to the front office and I can't help but feel people staring at me and/or Will. We make it to the front office and there are three nice looking ladies working at desks.

        "Well hello there. May I help you?" one of the office ladies asked us.

        "Oh yes, we just transferred here. Our names are Marie and Will Curtis." I told the lady.

        "Ah yes, here you go. Hope you have a great time here at Young High School. I'm Mrs. Eddings if you have any more questions or concerns." she handed us our schedules and we left.

        Will waved to me when he left the office and then went to search for his classes. I on the other hand just stood there for a good five minutes looking at my schedule, until I heard the bell sound. Doors started to open an a flow of kids started to come out. A lot of them were lookin at me with a weird look on their faces, but they kept moving on their way to whatever class they had next

       'This is going to be a fun start to my last year of high school.' I thought sarcastically to myself and started to find my class. 

********Author's Note********

Hey everyone, I'm sorry if this story is bad. It's my first story on Wattpad, so I'm trying to write good stories. Hopefully you guys like it and make sure to like, comment and share with your friend. 

Ttyl

Madi