38

"What are you doing here?"Taeyeon asked.Wait,I just danced with Jaejin and kissed him?

"Sooyeon told me that you are attending this party,so I wanted to accompany you."Jaejin said.Taeyeon could see him smiling behind his mask.But how did he wear his mask back quickly?

Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders and wore back her mask."You found me in the dark?"Taeyeon asked.Jaejin nodded.

"Omo,Taeyeon-a,is that your boyfriend?"

"Wow,he is so handsome,you found a good one."

"You two make the perfect couple."

Taeyeon's colleagues started gathering around her,especially girls.While Jaejin was replying the questions and accepting the compliments from her colleagues,Taeyeon glanced to the side and noticed Baekhyun.She recognized him because he wasn't wearing a mask.He's the hotel manager after all,he doesn't need to wear a mask.

Her eyebrows furrowed when she saw Hani beside Baekhyun.What is she doing beside him?Are they close?Wait,Lee Hani......-Mr Han said that Baekhyun's fiancee's name is Lee Hani,why didn't I notice?

"Why are you staring at him?"a voice asked beside her.She looked to her front and saw Jaejin.Jaejin followed her gaze and recognized Baekhyun as the guy who got slapped by Taeyeon,the guy Taeyeon cried for.

"Come on."Jaejin wrapped his arm around Taeyeon's shoulder and turned her away from Baekhyun.Love hurts.It hurts when you see someone you love with another person.It hurts when the person you fell in love with ignores you.And Taeyeon jas fallen deeply in love with Baekhyun without realizing.

Now she understands what Jaejin feels like whenever she ignores him.She felt guilty and sorry towards Jaejin,but there's nothing she can do to repay him,you can't force someone to love you.

-

"The staffs from the front of the house section will be having a two days one night trip at Haeundae,Busan."Kwon Yuri announced to the staffs.(Front of the house means the people who worked in the restaurant,front desk,receptionist desk and so on)

"Yeah,a trip!Let's sit together."Sooyoung said."Sure."Taeyeon replied.

"I have never been to Haeundae."Taeyeon said."Me too,it's going to be fun."Sooyoung squealed.

"Remember to bring sleeping bags,we are going to camp there."Yuri added.Some of the staffs groaned because they hated the idea of living outdoors.

"That makes it even better."Sooyoung said.

-

"There are 15 people here that are going to the trip.So seven people in one van.Unfortunately,we have two vans only,so we have to squeeze an extra in one of the vans."Yuri said,her hands resting on her hips.

"How about we play rock paper scissors?"one of the staffs suggested."Wait,Taeyeon isn't here yet."Sooyoung raised her hand.

"Nevermind her,let's start first."

Once Taeyeon got off the car,she quickly ran to the lobby.All of them are already in the van."Taeyeon-a,which van do you choose?"Yuri asked her once she arrived.

The staffs in the vans were shooking their heads at her,signalling her to get on the opposite van.

A car suddenly stopped beside the vans,getting all of the staffs' attention.The door opened and Baekhyun go off the car.

"Sir."everyone greeted him from the van.Taeyeon just bowed at him."Sir,what brings you here?"Yuri asked.

"I am here to join the trip."Baekhyun replied.Taeyeon just stared at Baekhyun.All of the staffs were shocked,because it's a small section trip and not a company trip,so they wondered why Baekhyun wanted to join them.