Caught

Howls rang through the air as my paws pounded against the forest floor. "Oh no we're on Bloodmoon territory" my wolf shouted in my head as four wolves jumped out in front of me and I skidded to a halt. "I realized that genius maybe if you would've told me where to go instead of whining and whimpering for a mate that doesn't want us we wouldn't be about to die right now" I yelled back at her as the wolves growled and snarled at me snapping their teeth at me, I whined and played down on my back displaying my stomach to say I wasn't a threat. " if we die today it's all your fault" I said as I blocked out my wolf and paid attention to the wolves that had started to shift back.
I quickly looked down so at my feet blushing as I saw all four males surrounding me with nothing but basket ball shorts on. "Shift" yelled the alpha and I quickly grabbed my bag and trotted behind a tree to shift back. The sound of my bones cracking was all u heard in the forest as it was deadly silent I looked in my bag and found a pair of black shorts and a sports bra and walked from behind the tree ready to face the heartless alpha of the Bloodmoon pack.

I know I know its kinda short but it's 10:00 and I'm sleepy I'll try to make the paragraphs longer next time.

Remember it's the inside that counts not the outside.❤❤