love can hurt u.

Love can hurt u. I know that cause I have seem lots of my friends and family get hurt cause the fell in love.

I hade this friend I called her weirdo, but she was alright with that name. She Had fallen for a guy I called Renzo. He liked her and she liked him. So they dated for about three in a half months but then they broke up and now they are both depressed. She had been thinking of suicide for a while now but everyone I see her I wonder if they will ever come just friends.

My parents fell in love in high school but then now that they are getting devoresed it makes me wonder how did they fall in love and stuff. But yeah I know that love hurts cause when ever I saw them fight I would see my mother crying and my dad would be yelling. But now that they have separated it's kinda complicated. I only see my mom on Sunday and my dad on m,t,w,t f,and Saturday. But yeah I kinda am getting over it. Seeing her for eight hours is better then not seeing her at all.

I am the next victim.I am gonna be sad,depressed. For my love is gonna go off island and might not come back. So yeah love is something that u wouldnt wanna play with.

My life can be a pain. But not everything is how u would want it to turn out.

 But not everything is how u would want it to turn out