Dominic

The tall man had on a pair of black dress pants and a white button up shirt. Blood was splattered all over his nice shirt making him a little bit more intimidating. She looked up at his face and gasped. It was Dominic Moretti. Mr. Moretti's son. He was like a bullet, fast and deadly. She took a step back and looked up at him.

His dark hair looked disheveled as though he just woke up and his chocolate eyes were locked on hers. His full lips were curled into a smirk as he grabbed her by the arm roughly. "And who might you be?" He asked her while she heard her father mutter something in a language she didn't know.

"Estefania De Luca," she answered him as his smirk slowly turned into a smile. She wanted to break free from him and run to her father, but she knew that would only cause a bigger mess for her to clean up and she did not want to get into trouble with Dominic. Her father already was.

She watched as he slowly turned to her father and laughed. "De Luca I didn't know your little daughter was so adorable," he said while her father just groaned out in pain. She instinctively tried to move forward only to be roughly yanked back by Dominic. "How old are you again kitten?"

Stef tried to turn to her mother but he took her chin in his big hands and forced her to look at him. "I..I just turned eighteen," she forced out of her mouth. She was so scared it was like her mouth was filled with cotton.

He let her go and she ran over to her father. "Papa are you ok?" She asked while helping him sit upright. His lip was split, his eyes were almost shut, his cheeks were covered in blood, even his hair was matted with crimson.

"De Luca you have three days. Three days to get me my money or else I'll collect my little prize alright?"

"It's impossible," her father blubbered while Dominic just laughed.

Dominic shrugged while walking over to them. He bent down and looked directly at her father. "Not my problem old man. You should have never got involved with us. My dad told you, you could make it on your own but you insisted you needed the money. Like I said, three days. Who knows if the money's not there I'll get my prize and maybe we'll have a bonfire here."

After saying that he left. "Oh my bambino," her mother cried while running over to them. Stef and her mother slowly helped her father up. "We have to close Piccola. Lock the door and put the sign up. You clean up the glass and bits while I fix your father up, okay?"

Stef nodded while watching her father lean on her short little mom and limp into the kitchen. She started cleaning up immediately. In less then ten minutes she had the mess cleaned up and had the broken table in the storage closet. When she was really nervous she cleaned like a wiz, and she was extremely nervous.

For one, her father had three days to pay up a big amount of cash to some crazy people or else the restaurant would basically burn to the ground. Second now they were dealing with Dominic Moretti. Usually no one ever saw him unless they owed a lot of money or he needed to beat someone up....or kill someone. Mr. Moretti must really not be playing to bring in his crazy psycotic son, and that scared her. They could light the restaurant on fire with them in and let them burn alive. It wouldn't be the first of this happening, so she knew there was a big possibility that could happen.

They could take her and her mother and make them work the streets to pay off her father's debts while they framed her father for something he didn't do, to get him thrown into jail. The point was the Morettis could ruin someone's life in less than 24 hours and they were given 72 hours till their lives were basically over.

~Later that day~

"Piccola come here!" Stef woke up from her nap to hear her mother yelling her name. As usual. She yawned then went down stairs. She hoped her father was cleaned up and looking better, because she couldn't stand to look at his bloodied face again. She walked in to her father sipping on some coffee while her mom was sewing up a piece of clothing.

Her dad still looked bad but there was no more blood on him. "Nia sit down." She did so, directly across from her father who was staring into his coffee. She wondered why he wasn't staring at her, it was odd but she remained quiet and waited for him to talk. "Nia...I love you so much. You are your mother and I's pride and joy." Stef tried to smile but she couldn't because she detected the under current of sadness in her father's voice. "Everyone knows that the Moretti family is one of the biggest and cruelest mafia families around...and we owe them 20 grand."

"Oh mio Dio," she whispered while her mother once again muttered profanities in Italian. "How can we pay this in three days papa? It's...it's unheard of!" She said while raising her voice.

Her father nodded. "Don't say that Piccola! We can do it....we just...I cannot loose you to those monsters!" Her mother shouted then broke down into tears. Stef looked at her father confusedly as her mother's shoulders shook violently as she sobbed.

"What...what does she mean?" She asked while looking at her father.

"What she means is...is that if we don't collect the money in three days...then you will be given to Dominic as a wife."

*********

Second chapter! How do you like it?? Please vote or comment!