33. St. Louis Show

It seemed unreal how good Karlie and Taylor's relationship was. They spent a quiet day in New York after their important talk. After the Guggenheim museum and a quiet walk through Central Park they decided to go back to the apartment. At first they were unnoticed by the people around them but with the pass of the minutes it was more common that people stared at them or asked Taylor a selfie or just and autograph. Karlie didn't have a problem with fans, they were actually really nice. Karlie had understood why Taylor's relationship with her fans were so genuine and so different from other singers, she was a friend for them. She had even saw how Taylor spent hours on Tumblr talking with them and giving advice for every situation they were living. That was probably the reason that they accepted KArlie so well because the singer had told them how happy she was and that means that her fans liked Karlie. It was like when Cara started dating Kendall, the fact that the english girl was happy made her happy. However they decided to go back to the apartment because they ran into some paparazzi who then decided to follow them. After so many months she had learned how to deal with them because Taylor taught her. Basically the main rule was ignore them, no matter what they said, usually wear sunglasses and if she was in the mood gave them a cute small smile so they would stop yelling at them.

 Basically the main rule was ignore them, no matter what they said, usually wear sunglasses and if she was in the mood gave them a cute small smile so they would stop yelling at them

They decided to order some Japanese food and watched a movie on the living room with the cats. Karlie had to admit that apartment was really cozy and she had missed being there but she didn't say it out loud, she knew Taylor would get too excited about the idea of Karlie moving there. Tree called Taylor at night to yelled at her a little, she was supposed to be sick, that was the reason why she had canceled her interviews so being photographed by paparazzi in New York was a messy problem. Karlie knew that Taylor was feeling guilty because when it came to work she was really discipline and Karlie knew that it was her fault, if it weren't for her Taylor wouldn't have been in that situation. She tried to cheer her up making stupid jokes and playing with the cats what it seemed to change her mood a little but Karlie decided to take another direction when she suggested a massage which ended with them on the bedroom under the sheets naked.

After that quiet day everything became really intense. The break for the Grammys meant that now they had shows almost every night and Taylor always did promo during the mornings so they didn't have as much time as they had lately. Tree seemed to be more relaxed around Karlie, even when she knew that Taylor, her client was making a decision just for girlfriend, but she had learnt to deal with those kind of reactions. Karlie used that time to be with Cara a lot again, the thought of moving with Taylor in a next future make her want even more to spend time with her best friend, it was stupid, she was still going to talk and see her but she needed to deal with the pressure somehow. The idea of moving together was in her mind more than she actually wanted since that day in New York and not just that, Taylor had spread the concern about the future in her. She knew that the tour was great for her resume and she would have a lot of job opportunities but she wasn't really sure about what she wanted. Another tour meant being away on the road for at least another year, the same year that Taylor would start her break and they wouldn't see each other as much. A ballet company was a good idea too but since she started working for Taylor she hadn't done a lot of ballet either so she felt she wasn't on her best shape to apply for it. A lot of doubts were haunting her but luckily for her Taylor was the only thing she hadn't had a doubt for a while.