1-

HAE-JUN's POV

It's a Friday. Thank god. Finally the weekends are here. I can't wait to sleep the whole weekend. But..... I can't. I have somewhere really urgent to go. Not to mention I really wanna be there.

------------------------------

Café Rossétta. This is the place I work. Even if I'm just 17 I work here to help out my parents. We're not poor or anything. I just hate seeing my parents suffer just to make me happy. I was kinda the only one there whose still attending school but it wasn't really awkward for me since I'm .. you know .. Friendly. I made friends with this girl who used to be in the same school as me but graduated a few years back. Her name's Lee Jihyun.

"Yah Sung Hae-Jun ! Why are you dreamingggg!! You're supposed to be serving the customers" Jihyun screamed at me. Haish that girl. She might be friendly but she's darn serious during working hours.

"Mianhae unnie. I guessed I zoned out. I'll get to work now" I said with a very guilty face. "Sorry Hae-Jun. You know me when I'm at work" she said. I nodded and quickly rushed to the customers and took their orders.
Oh wait. I forgot to mention that me working here is supposed to be a secret.

A secret that only me, my real close friends(you'll met them later), working partners and my family. It'd be so embarrassing if people in my school knew I worked here considering the fact that I come from a quite normal family.

As I was taking orders, the bell rang indicating there's a new customer. I turned to the door the wish the customer. "Anyeong! Welcome to Café Rossétta. Would you like me to-" And that's when I realized who I was wishing.

Kim Taehyung

Holy shit. He's from my school !!! Omona I'm so dead!!! Wait... He's not only from my school..... I just realized he's also from my class!! Omg I'm really dead now. When I go back to school on Monday people are so gonna tease me. But .. maybe he doesn't recognize me. I mean we were in the same class for over a year.. but he's the hottie.

Hell no will he ever look at me. I snapped back to reality.

I ran over to Jihyun and explained my current situation. "Omo! I'll take over the orders. You handle the cashier" I did as she said.

After about half an hour, I saw Taehyung already finishing his meal. I quickly rushed to my bag at the staff room and put on some fake glasses and a cap. Idk if I looked different but I thought it might help. After that I rushed back to the cashier. I saw Taehyung impatiently waiting for service. "Ahh mianhae. May I see you order slip please?" He smiled and passed it to me. "Uhm .. total is 4515 won" He nodded and passed me the money. I placed the money in the cashier and passed home the bill.

"Kahmsahamnida. Please come again" I said with a smile. "I will. The food here taste really good. Um you look really familiar have I seen you somewhere ?" He asked with a confused expression. " Ani! I think you've got the wrong person" I quickly said. Just then .." Yah Haejun-ah our shifts almost over lets go-" she stopped when she saw me signaling her to shut up.

"Ahhhhh now I know who you are. Sung Haejun, the prettiest and smartest girl in our year! " he said with a realllly wide smile. I blushed hearing his words and said "Aish I'm not pretty....nor am I smart...but thank you anyways" I said feeling really scared that he might spread it to everyone that I'm working here. I mouthed 'PABO' to Jihyung while she slowly walks away.

"So.. I'll see you in school, Haejun?" "Ah ok" "Um Haejun-ah?" He asked. " Yes ? Is there anything else I can help you with?" I answered..more like asked. "No um I was just about to tell you that if you were scared that I'll tell people about you working.. I won't. By the way I'm not that mean"
I felt embarrassed and answered him. "Mianhae.. It's .... don't take it too personal. I'm sorry for judging you."

He smile and said its okay and walked out.

Phew. I still have no idea of I can truly trust this fellow.

------------------------------

The weekends passed with me only hating school now.

I expected people yo be staring at me when I walked in the school hallways. Instead my group of beasties ran across the hallway screaming "HAEJUN HAEJUN LOOK WHAT JIN IS DOING !" I looked over at one of my crazy best friend Jin.

He was eating fried chicken dipped in apple juice with strawberry smoothie and a little bit of chocolate on top. Haish he cooks really well but eats shitty food.

I stated laughing at him. The bell rang. We looked at each other. Lee Bora and Jeon Jungkook are my other two crazy friends that always screaming and jumping. We were all in the same grade just different classes. We used to be in the same class last semester but we got into different classes. On the bright side, we each have a partner. Me and Jungkook were in class 2-B while Bora and Jin were in 2-A. Those smartasses got their way up and left us behind. Well we separated ways at the hallway.
Jungkook and I walked to our class. " Haejun-ah? Gwenchana? You look a little off today" he ask worried. "Aniya. I'm fine. Just a little tired bro". "Are you sure? Come on I've known you a long time. I can tell somethings wrong" We reached class." Fine fine. I'll tell you during recess ok?" He smiled and sat at his seat.
I just realized that day. I realized that Taehyung was sitting just 5 seats away from me to the left. He sat right beside the window. I stared at his seat today. It was empty. "SONGSAENG-NIM IM SORRY IM LATE. MY MOM WAS SICK SO I- " he got cut off. "It's okay Taehyung. Take a seat." "Thank you songsaeng-nim." He was panting. Woah who knew a guy like him would be scared of being late to class.
Then came recess. I was a little surprised that Taehyung didn't even say hi. Oh who am I kidding. We just had our first encounter yesterday. I still feel kinda weirded out by this.

I was walking with Jungkook to the rooftop (our hangout) when I was startled by someone. Kim Taehyung.

-----------------------------
A/N
SOO.....? How was the first chapter ? Hope you liked it! Like and comment and share !
Saranghae :)

RUN MV JAPENESE v !!! OMONO JIN SO CUTE!!! Ok I'll never stop fangirling until tmr