~MY VERSION OF THE DRAMA VERSION TO EXO'S SONG 'WOLF'~

You walk along the solid concrete slowly, looking up at the sky. You soon reach your favorite spot of the roof, where there is a pillar to lean against. You pull out your telescope and look at your favorite object in the sky: the moon. You had been interested in astronomy ever since you were a little girl and your parents kindly gave you a telescope for your birthday last year. You came to this place when you felt sad or lonely; it was a comfortable spot where you could relax. You smile as the moon is blocked out from the flock of birds that flies past. You also liked animals; you seemed to have a special kind of connection with them. You understood them and they understood you.

As the birds passed, you thought you heard something from the roof behind you. You listened for a few seconds but didn't hear anything else so you put your earphones in. You turned on your music and before you knew it you were falling asleep. You feel your phone vibrate and you rub your eyes and look down at it. "Where are you?" says a message from your mom. You glance up to see that the sky is now dark and that you'd slept for hours. You pack up your telescope and start making your way off the roof. You check your watch as you swing your telescope over your shoulder and see that it's almost 8pm.

As you walk along the side of the building, the lights began to flicker. You looked up at them for a few seconds and suddenly you had an eerie feeling. You didn't know how to explain it but you could feel that you weren't alone. You began to pick up your pace and were almost running by the time you reached the corner of the building. Suddenly you are being pulled to your right and someone puts their hand over your mouth and pulls you all the way into the darkness. Your first thought was that they were going to kidnap you, or even worse, kill you. You lifted your hand up and grabbed onto the wrist of the person who was holding you, trying to pry them off. You were about to scream for help when out of nowhere, ten or more gangster looking boys ran past, in the direction you were originally heading. You watched them, completely shocked, as they ran unbelievably fast past you and the person who still had their hand over your mouth.

When it seemed that the last of the boys ran past, you let your hand drop off of the person holding you, realizing that they were trying to protect you. They removed their hand from your mouth and shoulder, but instead grabbed onto your wrist. You saw it was a boy, probably still in high school. He started pulling you, but you pulled your arm back violently. He turned around to look at you, and you saw his face for the first time. You were in awe at how flawless it was, he literally looked like an angel. Your mouth almost dropped open, but you kept your face in the expression it was now, which was almost expressionless but maybe a little anger. You didn't know why, but you didn't want him to save you. You felt like you could take care of yourself, and you didn't need anyone's help. You looked into the boy's eyes, and he realized you weren't going to go with him. He turned around and before you knew it he was gone.

At school the next day, you were turned around talking to your friend Kyungsoo when the teacher walked in. Everyone scrambled to their seats and then realized that your teacher wasn't alone; there was a new student with him. As soon as you could see his face clearly, you realized it was the boy from last night. The teacher introduced him and everyone bowed to him. You realized that there were only two empty seats in the classroom: The one next to you and one in the back corner. You hoped that the teacher wouldn't make him sit next to you, because you didn't want to be near him. He just gave you a bad feeling. Just before the teacher assigned him a seat, he noticed you. His eyes widened when he realized that he was you last night as well. You glared back at him, from the time he noticed you to the time he sat next to you. After he sat down, you continued to glare at him, so that he knew you did not want him sitting next to you. He glanced at you from the side but looked away quickly when he realized you were still glaring at him

You decided not to say anything about him to your friends, because you didn't think it was a very good idea. Besides, how believable is a story about being rescued by that particular boy from tons of gangsters? Unfortunately this new boy Luhan fit right in with all your friends. Even your boyfriend thought he was pretty cool. You watched from the sidelines as they all competed in a soccer tournament, and were pretty impressed when Luhan got a goal against the school's beast goalie. Later that day, Luhan showed off some of his fighting skills to your group. You smiled and pretended like you were having a good time, when really you just wished Luhan would leave. After Luhan won the fake fight, Kai put one arm around you and one around Luhan. This made you feel jealous, even though it was silly to be jealous of a boy. Kai wasn't gay after all.