#Chapter 22

~Dylan's POV
Severus asked me if I could help him in teaching Slytherins how to dance for the Yule Ball. I said yes so now I'm going to dungeons.
I opened the door to his classroom. Severus looked at me and smiled. I came over to him. He kissed my hand as always.
"Thank you for coming to help."
"It's nothing. I love to dance."
He then went to open the door for kids.
They came in and I smiled at them. Severus stood next to me.
"Today I'm going to teach you how to dance. Professor Dylan is here to help me."
He turned to me. He put his hand on my waist and I put mine on his shoulder. He brought me closer to him and my heart started beating really fast.
The music started and we started dancing. I was blushing like crazy. I could see love in his eyes. It was like the two of us are the only people in the world.
The music stopped. We pulled away and the class started to clap. I smiled and looked at the floor blushing. Severus cleared his throat.
"Now you. Get up."
Everybody got up and found their partner. The music started again.
I was looking at kids. They are so cute dancing. I turned to Severus and saw that he was already looking at me.
"What are you looking at me?"
"Because you're beautiful."
I smiled. Blushing I looked at the ground.
"Thank you."
After dance I went to see how Harry is doing. He was walking towards stairs. I run to him. It was hard in those shoes.
"Harry!"
He turned around and smiled.
"Dyl."
"How are you? How is the task going?"
"I'm fine. The task is still the same but I'll do it. Don't worry."
"Do you have a date for Ball?"
He shook his head.
"I'm sure you'll find her. Good luck."
He smiled and nodded. He then went up the stairs.
I turned around and went to the class.