Chapter 1

Grace's P.O.V:

Hi! My names Grace. Grace well I'm not saying. This is my, and my friends, experience of the weirdest thing ever. Well shall we start...

*4 years earlier*
"Happy birthday Grace" the others chanted. It was Grace's birthday. She was surrounded by her 'gang.'

Jamie- a Cheerful computer game  addict. You want to know how to beat Freddy? He'll tell you.

Cassie-  A food lovin' girl that you can bet will be watching Joe Sugg.

And Letitia- a Sport freak. She's always outside. Or watching Liverpool Football Club.

Cassie smiled. "Here's a present from all of us" Grace frowned not sure to trust her best friend. She smiled and unwrapped the gold parcel. She raised an eyebrow.

"Sims? Aren't we a little old for a computer game?" She questioned.

"Come on Graceity" Letitia said "we could create us." She stated.

"Yeah, Teash is Right we could and I even know some money hacks" Jamie continued as Cassie grabbed a price of cake.

"Alright then" Grace said begrudgingly. She smiled as Letitia and Jamie raced to the computer. And loaded up the disk...

*one month ago *

"I'm gonna chuck it out. I never use it anymore" Grace said to her now almost adult friends.

"Why don't you give it to your little brother" Jamie suggested.

"Alright" Grace shrugged. What harm could come from giving James her old game...