A/N

Welcome to my graphic hall of fame!

This books is solely for displaying graphics I've made for other people over the years, ans should anyone want it, I am here to also offer my services to anyone who needs a cover/graphic.

RULES

- Use of covers/graphics cannot be used anywhere else except Wattpad (or Figment if you have an account there).

- Credit must be given to me as 'christysarin' if you use the graphic I give you, and if you don't use a graphic the first time at least for a while then you can't order again (what's the point of making it if you aren't gonna use it?)

- Only complete payment once I have told you that the request has been accepted. This is merely so that I can guarantee a cover for you. I don't want you to finish off payment only for me to decline your request because I feel like I may not be able to do it nicely.

- Covers are not legal, however if you request, I can try to make you one.

- Do not parade around the graphic I give you as your own work (basically, no plagiarism). Do not steal any of the work and change it around. That still doesn't make it yours. If you want an idea or something, ask me first.

I hope you like my work. :) Feel free to comment and leave any thoughts on what you think should be changed/altered. Just don't be flat out rude because I will not sit here and let you be.

*Note: Covers are not legal and most images are not owned by me. Also some sizes may not be wattpad ratios because they have been made for other websites.