chapter 7: hunter exam first phase running!!!

A/N running tiimmmeee with satotz.
I hope you enjoy and thank you for reading.

Yuko's POV

We're currently standing in the middle of somewhere, I think it's where the first phase will be, and lots of grown-ups are staring at us in a 'what are you kids doing here' look I just shrugged it off and walked past them and then I felt something approaching me ' a card...' I thought as I caught a card with a joker on it between my index and middle and looked to where it came from "Hisoka!!!!" I shouted "ya~" he said everyone looked at me I ignored them and walked with my friends "you know him?" pika asked "long story I'll tell you later" I stated and he nodded back at me I noticed a silver-haired boy with blue cat eyes and a skate board in his hands leaning against the wall and looking really bored "aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!" we heard a man shout "Hisoka is up to hurting people AGAIN!! That guy is never hesitant to see blood" I sighed "w-what are you talking about?" Leorio asked scared "he's probably cut someone's arm for something stupid" I explained "when you bump into someone you have to apologized~" Hisoka stated I walked up to him "oi Hisoka you are really stupid!" I scolded "oh! And why is that?~" he asked "well I don't know I just feel like you're stupid" I answered honestly he chuckled creepily I sighed "he's weird" I heard someone in the crowd say "well even though he is weird nobody and I repeat NOBODY can surpass my weirdness Mr. who-ever-said-that-he-is-weird-san" I said still looking at Hisoka who chuckled creepily again *sigh* "bye red-haired magician" I said waving my hands and going back to where my friends are then I remembered something so I quickly played a tune on my P.N and a phone came out I searched for the name Saro as soon as I found it I pressed on it and put the phone next to my ear it rang a few times then a familiar voice picked up "SARO!!" I exclaimed "Yuko?" he asked "yup!" I answered I'm currently waiting for the first phase to begin and somehow the creep is here" I said and I felt Hisoka chuckle "you mean Hisoka?" he asked "aha I mean him by the way how's Peru doing?" I asked "oh yeah I wanted to ask you Peru is a bit ill for some reason and he isn't really happy or comfy" he explained "are you not feeling well?" I asked "yes I've caught a bit of cold and I'm starting to get flue" he explained "can you put him on the phone I discovered that I can understand all living creatures I might be able to pick something up" I said "okay" he put the phone next to Peru 'it...hurt...stomach...' he said "a stomach ache?" I asked myself "ooiiiiiiii!!! Sarooo!!" I shouted so he can hear me and pick the phone and he did "Peru's got a stomach ache" I explained "what am I supposed to do then?" he asked "remember the sparkle thingy that I healed you with I've left some in the cupboard take some and give Peru some you should be able to feel better but only use a few of them" I advised "oaky bye" he said "and thanks" "it's fine" I said hanging up "old friends?" Kurapica asked I nodded. This little fat man came up to us "hello I'm Tonpa take some juice you're rookies right? I can help you I've taken this exam 35 times if you need anything just ask" he said "thanks" Gon smiled I opened the can and drank it all there was definitely some laxative in it but since Illumi trained me I became immune to poisons I drank it all Gon spat it out while Kurapica spilled the juice Leorio didn't know what was going on so he didn't drink it I tapped the chubby man "this is too obvious I think you should hide the laxative more it stands out too much and by the way give me another three cans of those they're quite refreshing" I said the man had an 'o h my god' look on his face I took the three cans from him and drank them all at once just when I finished the last can squashed it and threw it on the floor the walls went up and a man with a mustache and lavender hair and no mouth? "The first phase is about to start" he said "w-what the... he has no mouth how the hell is he speaking?" I asked with my jaw open wide if I could open it more I would've did so "for this phase you have to follow me until the end that's all" he said "follow him huh?" I asked "okay!" I say cheerfully he started walking like a robot "by the way my name is Satotz and I'll be this phase's examiner" he stated "I think everybody already knows that" I mumbled and the I took my phone out of my pockets and my headphones as well plug the headphones in the phone put a song on (boy like you by: Ke$ha ft Ashley Tisdale) and put both headphones in my ears and all I could hear was the song I couldn't help myself from stopping to move I HAD to move ignoring all the looks I received I kept on dancing like crazy and humming the song 'loudly' even though the voice is loud in my headphones I could hear Leorio shouting at a boy and then Gon and then I felt a tap on my shoulders I took one of the headphones off leaving the other one "what's your name?" the silverette I saw earlier asked me "Yuko Minalo and I'm 11" I said and then I felt a familiar aura "Illumi?" I thought "w-what?" the silverette asked "I can feel Ilium's aura" I said still trying to pick out where he is but couldn't "Illumi as in Illumi Zoldyck?" he asked shocked I nodded "how the hell do you know him?" he asked really confused "I live at the kukuro mountain for 3 years Illumi told me not to show myself to anyone except Zebro, Gotoh, Canary and Mike" I explained "h-he's here?" he stuttered "I don't know but I can feel his aura unless someone has the same aura which is impossible unless someone killed him and stole his powers then that's something else" I explained "by the way I'm Killua" he said "and how do you know Illumi" I asked "oh he's my older brother" he stated "eeeehhhhh? You look nothing like him" I stated "I can't believe it" I said "you're a Minalo right? I thought you were wiped out" he said jumping off his skateboard which I just noticed he was riding probably why Leorio was shouting "soggeeeeee (cool)" Gon stated as the boy jumped off his skateboard 'expertly' "pretty impressive" I said as the song that I was listening to changed (bad boy by: Cascada).