grimes=lost

Enid's POV
"Carl!!" I scream. I hear a branch crack, I grab my knife and hold it up. "Who's there!?" I ask another brach cracks. "Carl?" I ask. Just then, a gun is pointed to my head, by a girl I've never seen in my life. "Drop your weapons!!" She demands, I do as I'm told I drop the knife and get down on my knees. Just then, a bag covers my head and my vision goes back.
**********************
I open my eyes, to a dark place.

"He-help!!" I manage to get out. "Enid!!" I hear someone call out. "C-carl??" I ask. This time, I don't get an answer.

"C'mere lil girl!" A guy says, and takes me to a cell.
**********************
"Enid, can you here me?!" A charming voice asks.

I feel lips press against mine. I kiss back, then realize who it was. Carl.

I open my eyes and see Carl move away from me. Once he realized I was awake, he engulfs me into his arms. "Are you OK?!" He asks "yes." I say "no... no your not!" He says "HEY ASSHOLE, SHE NEEDS SOME WATER!!!" Carl screams "Carl, really, im fine." I say he walks back to me, and kisses me, at first I'm startled, I begin to kiss back.

"Hey, love birds, dinner time!!" One of them says sliding 2 trays under the cell. "Shut the hell up, why in gods name would we eat that shit??" I ask him "fine, then starve to death, I don't give a shit." Carl kisses me again. I brake it.

They all walk out, I get up and hold out my hand for Carl. He takes it and gets up. "Look, they left the keys!" I say Carl grabs a stick and puts it through the bars, and gets the keys. I take them and open the cell up, we find some guns, my knife and Carl knife. We walk out, to see a group eating. We make a run for it and crawl up the gates and run.

Once we make it to a clearing Carl kisses my lips, and I kiss back.

Hey, hope you guys liked the story! Love y'all

Kisses♥

&

Disses