How Could I Fall In Love Again!!!

New story !!!!!!!! it's not that good but still PLEASE COMMENT

Chapter 1: First day at a new school

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I stretched my hand out and searched the stop button on my alarm clock and finally found the damn button. I got out of bed groggily. OMG!!!!!!! My nightmare was reality, my first day at just another new (sigh) school. Yes and I am just hating my life right now.

My parents were to blame for this. Well actually the bastard I call dad is. You know the story woman finds out husband is cheating on her, forgives him, he cheats on her again, she gets sick or it, they get a divorce but my family story is way way worse.

Now were all living in Alabama, Mum got custody over me, my two bro's Antonio (11) Ramon (17) and my cute cherub baby sister Rosa(3). And as I said we know live in "Sweet Home Alabama". I don't regret leaving London anymore or leaving my friends in contrary Alabama is Off The Hook, and I have no idea on how my mum managed to afford a house like this, more like MANSION. I mean it is huge and when I say huge I mean HUMUNGOUS.

You should see by room it's like my room used to be a house. I have a lounge (which is also a theatre room), kitchen, a porch with a swing and a beautiful view that overlooks the ocean JACKPOT!!!! Downstairs. When you go upstairs you arrive in my room which is painted black with the stars, moons and planets on the ceiling and posters of punk bands, RnB stars, Indie Bands and other types of music genres on my walls. There was also a bathroom with a Jacuzzi, showers that were big enough to swim in.

Oh and I forgot to tell you when you walk through the door there is a huge pool and on the edge or the cliff is the ocean..

Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself.

My name is Marie Antoinette Venena (AKA MA) I am ¼ Spanish, ¼ French, ¼ welsh and ¼ Japanese. I'm 15 years old, I have unique black/ midnight blue hair and jade green eyes which somehow change colours in the four different seasons

Summer: Blue

Spring: Jade Green

Winter: Silverish Grey

Autumn: Violet

I am slim but have a curvy body, a 36c bust and a big bum I inherited from my mother (and I'm not proud of it).

10 minutes later I got out of the shower and dry myself off. I stopped into my walking close (always wanted one of those) and pulled out my green tank top which emphasizes my green eyes and jean shorts with my white belt embedded with silver studs and my black boots.

Next I got my black skull necklace and earrings and went to wake up Tonio. "What time is it?" I looked up at his clock "6:45" I answered "Now get up before I push you off" he muttered out a moan and I left him to give him privacy and made pancakes Mmmmmmmmm

By the time we finished breakfast it was 7:50 so I jumped into the passenger side of my BABY (my car just telling you so you don't think I'm crazy) and Ramon drove with Tonio in the back (I have to wait until I'm older to drive my baby, so for now my brother has to drop both of us at school)

We dropped Tonio at school and left him there with a "Goodbye and Good luck". We arrived at wayside high with 15 minutes to spare ass soon as Ramon parked my baby. We walked toward the schools' main office. I was beginning to get scared because of the stares of lust me and my baby and the glares I was getting from the girls was getting but they stopped as soon as their eyes locked with my brothers glaring ones.

When we got to the office the secretary just glanced up at us and asked fro are names "Ramon Diando Venena" Ramon said cockily "And yours" Marie Antoinette Venena" and handed us are schedules.

Her eyes flitted to the corner of the long hall "you might as well come out of hiding Kenneth Richardson, I know your there." "and you might as well show Marie Antoinette around, she's in all your classes anyway" she said in a dull voice.

The boy called Kenneth LOL came out of hiding.

SWEET SWEET JESUS I was speechless Kenneth looked like a FUCKING GREEK GOD with his floppy blonde hair which was cut in a sk8er boi style with one side covering his eyes, blue/green eyes that when held you in a stare could make you melt instantly, a 12 Pac that you can clearly see through and shirt, a cute bum .

and a smile that could make any women's heart stop for a minutes, speaking of hearts mine felt like it was about to explode just by looking at him. He smiled at me cockily appearing to see what I was thinking "Hey, follow me Marie Antoinette" "hi to you to and call me MA" "K"