WELCOME!

noun. fear of running out of reading material.

There are Phase Three Readers everywhere. Most cities have been evacuated or infected. The world has gone to crap.

And Jason would /kill/ for an ICEE.

Seto, on the other hand, is more focused on keeping Jason alive. And when two newcomers - an old acquaintance and a new enemy - get in the way of that, it doesn't go over well. Seto isn't willing to get distracted or held back by these new "friends," and he's determined to get Jason to relative safety so he can figure out how to stop the freaking apocalypse.

After all, they can't live like this forever.

☼☼☼

Hello, there! It's me, Hannah, and I'm here to tell you that you can expect plenty of romance and plenty of action and /plenty/ of feels in this story. I'll tell you ahead of time that it won't always seem like a SetoSolace - but it is, I swear! Give it time.

ALSO JASON IS SETO'S BROTHER FOR WHATEVER REASON. ROLL WITH IT, GUYS.

I'm thinking this might have some MunchingUniverse? Sort of. A little. I'm not sure. XD There will, at least, be a seriously serious friendship going on.

THIS WILL /NOT/ BE UPDATED REGULARLY. At least, not until I've got my other stories under control. XD

Uh, all right, I think that's it! Oh, warning: This book will most-likely be very, very gay. /Very/ gay. Most of my books are. XD Also, expect character death, as always. And, um, yeah! We're done here. Go read the story!

Baiii, my be-ay-yoo-tiful Rulers! En-juh-hoy!