chapter 2 [The Match That Changed Every Thing]

{Nicole POV}

during the week before the tag team match, me and Edge grew closer, like we we're already best friend before but it's like if I started to have feelings for him? No I can't he's my best friend! Besides I'm with Christian! Speeking about Christian... We've grown apart maybe it's time to move on? I'm so cunfused! No I have no time to be confused I need to focus on my match with my two best friends and my boyfriend...

<the night of the match [Summer Slam]> {no one's POV}

 "Welcome to the stage, Edge and Jewle's!!"

"Now for the opponent's Welcome Christian and Nicole!!!"

The wrestlers made there way to the ring and the match quiqly started with Cristian slaping Edge across the face. With Christian dominating the ring it was Nicole and Jewle's turn to get in the ring. Every thing was going as planned Nicole and Christian we're winning... Nicole got Jewle's to tap out she won she won the match not for her and Christian but for her for herself...  After this match she discovered she didn't like Christian but insted she had inded feel for her best friend Edge. As the referee held up Nicole and Christian's hand up Christian pulled in for a kiss on Nicole only to him surprise not feeling her lips on his but her hand across his face.

"What the hell was that for?!" Christian screamed holding his cheek that was blood shot red 

"We're done Christian!" Nicole said walking out of the stage leaving Cristian with a puzzled face.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

okay guys this is it for this chapter hope you all like it coment, vote, and everything :)