Ch.16 Make Up Challenge

Meg's POV

I woke up to sun shining in my face. Really it's to early for sun, I buried my face in Jc's chest. His grip on me tighten, I gotta admit I love waking up to this but sadly I only have three weeks left. Live in the moment while it lasts. I tried going back to sleep but I just couldn't. I laid there not wanting to wake up Jc and I was to lazy to get up. I was finally falling asleep when I felt someone grab my legs and pull me out of bed. I groaned and rolled over to see Kian. "What do you want?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "I am hungry" he said, I laughed. "Really, this why your waking me up. You can't eat cereal?" I asked. "No, there's no cereal" I sighed and got out of bed.

I walked into the kitchen and made Kian pancakes. I swear he's such a kid sometimes. This isn't the first time he's pulled me out of bed. When there's no food at his house, he'd jump in my window and wake me up. "Babe?! Where'd you go!!?" Jc yelled. "In the kitchen!!" I yelled back. He walked in smiled at me. I gave Kian his pancakes.

After breakfast, the boys and I went to go watch TV in the living room. I was about to sit in between Kian and Jc but Jc pulled me into his lap. I laughed, "Babe, I was wondering if you'd like to do the my boyfriend does my make up challenge?" I asked him. "Yeah, but you don't wear make up" "I know but that makes twice as fun" "Do you have any make up?" he asked. "Nope I thought we could go to CVS and pick up random stuff" "Alright, just tell me when" he said kissing my cheek. "I'm going to go get ready" I said kissed his cheek and headed to his room.

I picked up my phone and looked at the time, it read eleven on the dot. I pulled out my clothes from my backpack. I changed in the bathroom and walked out when I was done. I looked in mirror and put my hair in a pony tail.

Jc's POV

Meg was getting ready and I can't help but miss her. I know its dumb but I do. I can't imagine how much I'm going to miss her. Meg walked out of my room, dressed in shorts and a Young and Reckless tank and for the first time her hair was up. It didn't look bad she looked amazing. "I'll go get dressed" I said

Meg's POV

Shopping for make up with your boyfriend is actually funny especially when you don't know where most of it goes. When we reached Kian's house we headed for Jc's room and dropped all the make up on Jc's bed. I got everything ready while Jc set up the camera. I know its dumb but I love doing collabs with Jc, it's fun and I get to see what he's like on camera which isn't very different. "Ready?' he asked . "Yeah lets do what it do" I said. "Alright camera's on in 3, 2,1" "What up Guys!! Alright so today I thought that me and Jc could do the my boyfriend does my make up blindfolded tag, so heres Jc!!" Jc ran and jumped on the bed and sat next to me. "What up peopleee!" he said. "Alright right here we have the make up and the blindfold and I'm blindfold Jc lets see what happens" I tied the blindfold on Jc and let him do my make up. By the end of the video I had a unibrow, I was orange and I look like a clown. It was hard to not laugh when I looked at myself. Jc pulled off his blindfold and looked at me. "I'm so sorry" he said while trying to control his laughter. "Alright guys that's it for today, give this video a big thumbs up. I also did a video on Jc's channel so click his face to see it" I said. "Click it" Jc said. "I'll see here, sometime next week. Love you all, each and everyone of you stay amazing bye!". Jc turned off the camera. I walked into the bathroom and washed off the make up. "You know, you looked beautiful the whole time" Jc said from the doorway. "Thanks but I think I'll still to the natural look" I said with a laugh.

After I finished cleaning my face we went back into the room to do Jc's video. Lets just say that by the end of his video, it looked like he had been attacked by five year olds with make up. We ended his video the same way we ended mine. " So you look sexy" I said with a laugh. "Why thank you" he said. I laughed even harder. "Go get cleaned up" I said. " Come help me" he said. I nodded and followed him into the bathroom. I sat on the sink and began to clean the make up off of his face. "You look so cute when your focused" he said, I blushed and continued cleaning the make up off his face. He rested his hand on my legs. "So I was thinking, do you want to go grab something to eat?" he asked. "Yeah I'd love to, now stay still" I said. "Okay" I finished cleaning his face and I jumped off the sink. "Okay so where we going?" I asked as we headed for the car. When ended up getting Chinese food and taking it home. The rest of the day nothing really special happened, it was a pretty boring day but in all honesty a don't think that there is a boring moment with Jc. Every moment is special and I hope there special to him to.

~~~~Author's note

What up my beautiful people I know late update. But this week has been pretty crazy because Monday I go back to school. Oh the torcher but seriously I haven't even gone back to school shopping, I've been to busy getting my schedule, books and filling out paper. Wish me luck on my first day of Junior year. I know its short but hope you like it, Muah!!!!