003 - AmHyuk

003 - AmHyuk

Lee Minhyuk and Amber Liu

-

AMBER.

'Don't mind them Amber, don't mind them.' Those were the words I kept on repeating unto myself while remembering the scene just a while ago. Oh God, how can I feel something different towards a dongsaeng? Am I being so weird?

Oh, wait, that was just a crush. Yeah, that's right. Just let it all out with a laugh, and you're fine, and with a chest bump, just like you always do with anyone you get awkward with. Okay, okay. Sheesh, just calm down Amber. No one's gonna notice it, 'kay?

And so I did. I just laughed with them.

After the show, we went to the waiting area when Sungjae suddenly started talking.

"누나." (Noona) he said.

"네?" (Yes) I said.

"Why are you blushing awhile ago?" he asked. I was frozen for a moment when he said that. I mean, really? How did he saw that? Sungjae is really an observant.

"Oh, Amber, were you really blushing?" Kang In oppa asked. 

"I-I didn't!" I said, trying to make my voice sound honest but of course, I failed. I'm not good at lying, you know. When I lie, my voice stammers.

Kang In oppa smirked and looked at me. 

"Do you two have a relationship?" He asked.

"W-We don't.. i think." //sigh// It's one-sided.

-

A/N: Obviously not a happy ending. Hehe but still ship them, though.