chapter 8

jungkook p.o.v

"come here you fucking asshole!". "no thanks, i prefer to stay alive!" i shouted back at finn while i ran as fast as i could. my throat was sore and every breath i took ripped my lungs apart. it hurts a lot.

i've been running for some good 10 minutes and i guess i'm close to minji's neighbourhood. i'm praying to god that she'll open the door for me. maybe she isn't mad anymore. atleast i hope so. i can't even feel my legs! guess i ran too much.

"if i catch you i'll beat the living shit out of you, you dirty rat!". the voice came from far away. "if you can yeah" i thought and ran towards minji's garden.

finally. i hope she didn't fell asleep. please god, let her be awake. finn and his three other friends didn't even come into minji's street. i'm pretty fast.

finally i stumbled into minji's garden and knocked on the door. i looked at the little lamp above to the door and realized i never saw it before.

"minji please open the door, it's me jeon jungkook!" i said, using every bit of energy in my body. i'm tired. footsteps, it's minji!

"minji i'm begging you, i'm seriously going to faint here. finn is following me and they can get into this street every second!" i said after taking a deep breath. silence.

i dropped my head for a few seconds and whispered "i know you're on the other side of the door, minji." no response. maybe she wasn't home? what am i going to do?"all i want from you is to save me one more time, please..." i tried. my voice cracked. "please jagi" i whispered while resting my head on the door.

i heard loud footsteps from the beginning of the street. thats probably finn and his squad. shit. i knocked on the door once again. and again. no single movement was made. or a noise. i leaned closer towards the door. and finally, finally , she opened the door with a little click!

i stumbled inside her house and closed the door. slowly i slid down the door and crouched. i heard minji walking away. ofcourse she's still angry. i mean, i yelled at her. in a pretty harsh and loud voice.

i heard her dodder back to me and crouch. i looked down and saw her shuffle a glass of water towards my hand with her index. then she stood up and walked back to the livingroom.

"thank you" i mumbled with my sore throat. my tongue and lips were dry. i reached out for the glass but my hand was shaking too much. i brought both of my hands to my head and held my hair.

salty tears dripped down my cheeks. why am i crying? i wiped my tears away with the back of my right hand but i kept on crying. maybe cause of all the stress from the last days, i don't know. i only heard my own quiet hiccups. i hate myself. i'm an horrible person.

i am the devil part 2