Phil Lester Imagine

"Come on, we're going to be late!" yelled an exasperated Phil. You were going out to see a film together, and you had been getting ready for half an hour.

"Don't worry, I'm almost ready!" you called back as you put your earings in. It had been a while since you both had gone out, seeing as the move from Phil's old flat to your current one together was quite draining. You had wanted to look nice, recalling how you skimmed over the different outfits laid on the bed earlier before deciding upon jeans and your My Chemical Romance t-shirt- and then deciding again to change into a pink summer dress. After you had gone through a few more scenarios of what to wear, you finally decided upon a blue, button-up plaid shirt and black skinny jeans. Sure, you and Phil had been married a few months now- but you still wanted to look good for him on occasion when you went out!

"Okay I'm coming out now!" you said as you grabbed your bag, smiling at your wedding ring before proceeding to leave. You walked through the hall and out into the living room where an impatient Phil was lounging on the couch. You did a twirl as you walked over, showing off your new attire, smiling at him all the while. "Sorry I took so long!" you said,  hoping that he wasn't too upset about it.

"It's alright, you just take so long sometimes!" laughed Phil. You felt better once he smiled at you, reassuring you that he was fine. "Are we ready to go now?" he asked with a smirk as he stood up.

"Yeah, I've been dying to get out of here!" you say dramatically. You both laugh in agreement as you locked your hands together. You gave him a light peck on the cheek before leading him towards the front door.

~~~

When you arrived at the theater, you decided to watch a scary movie- your first movie, to specify. You and Phil had watched a few horror films at home, but you could tell it would be a lot scarier in the theater with the lights off and the volume up. You were still excited though, and smiled as you and Phil walked towards the theater room, one hand holding Phil's and the other holding chocolate candy- Phil carried the popcorn, and luckily he wouldn't mind your wierd habbit of mixing the two together-.

Once the film started you instantly knew that it wasn't the best idea you'd had. You were burying your face into Phil's chest within the first five minutes of the film (but then again, why else would guys bring girls to scary movies?). Phil laughed at you for a bit, but eventually you could tell he was getting scared too as he grew quieter and quieter- his eyes becoming wider and wider at the same time.

"Kat?" you heard Phil whisper.

"Yeah?" you say, not moving from your hiding place under Phil's chin.

"Do you, do you want to leave?" he asked. It was obvious that he was scared as badly as you, but trying to look like he was doing this for you. You looked up at him and smiled slightly.

"Yeah, I'm kind of scared." you said before peeling yourself off of Phil- not letting go of his hand though. You both stood up and walked out awkwardly, feeling the looks of shame on your backs as you left not even halfway through the film.

"That was way too scary!" you say as you leave the theater. "Thanks for letting us leave early." you say as you wrap Phil's arm around you to lean on his chest again.

"It's fine, it was starting to scare me a bit too." Phil responds, looking down as he blushes. 

On your way home, you decide to walk through a park, seeing as it's still a tad light out (since you left the movie so early). You come across a pavilion with lights strung all around it. 

"Hey, I have an idea!" Phil says, removing his arm from around you and taking your hand as he drags you up to the pavilion excitedly.

"What is it Phil, there are people here!" you yell, nervously looking about as a few people glance over in your direction.

"It's fine, no one cares about what we're doing." he says smirking as he leads you up the steps inside.

"What are you doing?" you ask inquisitively as he reaches for your bag.

"Just trust me Kat." he says, not moving his eyes from the now attained possesion. He fumbles around for a minute before his face brightens up as he gets your old ipod out.

"Phil-" you stop mid sentence as you watch him frown with concentration at the cracked screen (your ipod's been through a lot in it's few years). He finally smiles as he taps the screen before placing the ipod in his shirt pocket and placing your bag off to the side on the floor. You listen closely and immediately recognize your old favorite love song playing. You grin widely as Phil bows slightly (making sure not to drop your ipod) ,holding out his hand for you. You clap excitedly in a child-like manner before grabbing his hand and drapping your other arm over his shoulder as he places his other arm on your waist.

You never were good at dancing, and it was always quite comical when you danced with anyone- but tonight you were flawless. The two of you whirled around the pavilion together, laughing along the way. Eventually you rested your head on his chest as you both slowed your pace. You let go of Phil's hand and hugged his neck as you swayed back and forth slowly to the last few words of the song. You stood on your toes and leaned towards Phil's ear.

"Thank you." you whispered. Phil's eyes brightened as he grinned (sticking his tongue out a bit)

You gave him a quick peck on the lips before nuzzling into his neck again.

~~~

The music had stopped playing over twenty minutes ago, and it was nearly dark- but you didn't want to leave this moment, not yet. If you could spend forever here with Phil, you would. Just resting your head on his chest, your arms wrapped around eachother. One thing is for sure- no matter what happens, you want to spend the rest of your life in Phil's arms.

~~~AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey guys! Sorry if this was bad, I tried really hard and this took me about an hour and a half to write so I put a lot of effort into it!! This is in honor of Phil Appreciation Day (12-8-13 a.k.a yesterday- or like 3 hours ago currently) If you guys like this and want me to do more one-shots with Phil/Dan please vote for this one and/or comment letting me know!! Thanks! :) ~~~