Chapter 14

Harry's POV

"No Zayn." I laughed at the boy. "I wasn't calling you ugly!" I told him.

He just rolled his eyes, and took the lead walking to the tour bus. "So you left Tomlinson alone with her? That's not a good idea.."

I shrugged some. I knew it wasn't a good idea, but I trusted Perrie. Hopefully she wouldn't disappoint me. "Perries a good girl.." Even if she did get with him I couldn't stop it, I thought to myself.

"Yeah. Good when she isn't around him.." Zayn said. His eyes shot to mine and we both stopped outside my bus. "You know what fans are saying about her? That she's sleeping around with everyone in One Direction. That she's a whore.. She's making her image seem bad, just because she fell in love with a dick and still has feelings for him."

I cringed some when he mentioned the word love. I knew she loved him. Hell, she talks in her sleep all the time about him.. But sometimes it nice to believe that she may love me.. I know I'm a rebound or whatever, but I do love the beautiful girl.

"I know what they are saying. Maybe they should all mind there own god damn business though.. Perrie isn't a whore. She's confused. Her baby died, and she doesn't know what she feels toward Louis." I told Zayn, but he didn't seem to buy it.

He slowly opened the door, and the sight we saw was a killer sight. Louis was on top of my girlfriend kissing her neck. Seducing her.

"PERRIE LOUISE EDWARDS" Zayn screamed at the top of his lungs.

Louis jumped up off of her in a heartbeat, and his face was smudged with her lipstick that I couldn't help but laugh some. Damn. Good thing we came in now, no telling where that was gonna lead too.

I watched as Perrie scrambled herself up, and finished fixing her top. "Zayn.. Harry.. I can.."

But Zayn cut her off. "Go get straightened up Perrie." He said sternly to her, and she shivered at his harsh tone but did as he said. She walked in the bathroom, and behind her was a soft click for the lock.

"Zayn.. Harry.." Louis spoke. "I-I couldn't stop.. I-I love her.. And.. And I don't know.." He said, and his voice starting cracking.

"I'm gonna go talk to Perrie.." I told Zayn and Louis.

I ignored Zayn as he made his way to Louis, and I walked to the bathroom door knocking. "Pez? Can I come in babe.."

"No." She whispered.

"Please? I'm not mad.. We just need to talk things over.." I told her.

The soft click came again, and I opened the door walking into the bathroom with her.

She looked a mess right now, but at the same time completly and utterly beautiful.

"Hey Pez.." I said to her, and I joined her on the bathroom floor. "What's going on.."

"I-I wish I knew.." She said, and gave me a half hearted smile through her tears. "The fans are all right about me. I deserve ever hate I'm getting. "

I shook my head. "You don't deserve any hate. They don't know the story. They don't know about Val. Theres a lot they don't know." I told her. "But can I ask you something?"

She nodded her head, and she looked down at her lap.

"Do you love him?" Was all I asked.

I saw her as she looked up at me. Her soft grey eyes started to turn into a lighter blue. Her frown turned into a small smile. "Yeah, Haz.. I do.." She told me truthfully.

It was time for me to tell her everything. "Perrie.." I began. "Louis and I .. We made this promise." I bit the side of my lip, but she didn't say anything. She wanted to continue. "He told me to promise him that no matter what id stay with you. I would never let you be alone.. And I wouldn't fall in love with you.. I'd just keep you safe till you two are ready again.. Well, somewhere along the line I fell I'm love with you. I love you a lot, Pez." I gently grabbed her hand and I watched her eyes turn back grey as her eyes welled up with tears.

I slowly kissed a tear away. "Louis' my best mate though.. Your my best girl mate. I want to see you two happy. And if that means being with eachother then go ahead.."

I knew this was the best thing. To let her go. She needed to know that I wasn't mad at her, because this was fate. I didn't want to step in the middle of fate.

She stared at me for a long time before speaking. "Is the Harry Styles breaking up with me?" A small smile escaped her and she let out a sad laugh.

"Look more of it as he's letting The Perrie Edwards find her soulmate, because he knows it isn't him."

I watched her as she stared at me. "I just don't understand.. Why would he tell you that though? He told me I was a mistake and.." She cut off, not wanting to say Val's name.

"Because Perr, all of that shit was staged. It was all modest!. They didn't want you two together or anything, so they made Louis did this.. It was either that or they were going to make him dump you.. He did the way he knew wouldn't hurt you as bad.. By lashing out and "cheating". Pez, he never did those things. Lou is a good guy. He loves you." I said, and I finally felt relieved. I've been waiting to tell Pez this for what seemed like forever. Now she knew.

I saw her face lighten up and she nodded slowly. "But Haz.."

"Yes Perrie?"

"Friends still?" She asked.

"Of course Perrie.. Always and forever." I laid a gentle peck on her Cheek and I saw her blush. "Now that we aren't together though.. I need a picture with my favorite singer ever." I said in a fan boy voice , just so she knew I wasn't mad at her.

She giggled some but her giggle soon faded as we both heard a thud hit the ground.

Her body stood up before I could and she ran out of the bathroom. She let out a loud and shocked gasp as she ran to Louis side.

I ran out to see the sad sight. Zayn was no where to be seen.

Louis though..

He was laying on the floor unconscious in a pool of his own blood.