My Characters

Alexia Venkman
16
Ghostbusters
Daughter of Dr. Venkman and Dana Barrett, younger sister of Oscar
Brown hair, green eyes, has pierced ears, has a secret ghostbuster symbol on her inner arm that her parents don't know about
May seem like a bada$$ at first. Is actually nice and befriended a ghost named Phantasma whom she saved from her father and the team at 14. She and Phantasma were inseparable ever since.  Alexia wants to find the serial killer who killed Phantasma and get her justice. Her father was upset by her actions and haven't spoken to her much ever since. However, the other Ghostbusters felt sorry and tried to help in any way they could. She is humorous like her father, but protective of her big brother and Phantasma like her mother.

 She is humorous like her father, but protective of her big brother and Phantasma like her mother

Phantasma (aka. Helen)
12
Ghost
Was killed in 1987 by a serial killer, wants revenge because the killer still lives (no, sorry. not Fnaf Vincent the Purple Guy. its just a coincidence)
Takes on a black and white look, has a long white dress on. Wears a heart locket with the letter "H" on it. Was found in a cemetery because she accidentally was tampering with the cameras there and around the block. Before getting sucked into the Ghost Trap from the Ghostbusters, Alexia Venkman had a change of heart and knew that Phantasma was only hurt and seeking answers. Alexia got in the way of the Ghostbuster Team and blocked them from her. She then proceeded to talk to Phantasma and got her death story. The Ghostbusters, except for Dr. Venkman, agreed to help Phantasma find her killer and get justice. She is a bit shy, but communicates with Alexia very well.

(First image from off the Internet

(First image from off the Internet. Second image from the book "Wait Till Helen Comes")