Captured and smiles

( still Jasmine's pov for this chapter)

             I sighed for the tenth time and kept walking. I have past many forest wolves and ice wolves. I stopped for a bit to rest for a while. I heard foot steps and my ears flicked. Something hissed at me but I didn't run. A forest wolf had found me.

           " who are you? And why are you here?" It asked. I opened my mouth to speak and told her why I was here. "So you ran away from a evil fox goddess named viper? And was tortured?"

          " yes. And may I ask is there any dangerous packs of zenxyo here?" I asked. She told me that they were the underworld wolves, Alice wolves, and gold wolves. I thanked her and began to walk again. I began to see dried blood on the ground when I walked in a darker forest. I noticed a yellow heart card. It was ripped up and covered in blood. I walked faster, until I came across a blue diamond card, it had a blue rose next to the ripped up card. I ran until I came across a green club card. I was blackened and bloodied. I ran really fast now out of fear. I stopped when I heard growling and a loud stop. I turned to see to large Alice wolves with silver armor walking to me.

          " state your purpose of entering our land and hurry!" The blue male said. I told him every thing and they both grabbed me and dragged me to a castle. I struggled but the white one told me that it was no use. When we got to the castle I saw a red spade marked on all the walls out side. We entered the castle or palace, and I saw a queen sitting on her thrown. She was a light red wolf with a black spade under her right eye or left for her. She had a gold necklace on and a spade on her crown. She smirked and got up.

              "Well I guess hunter and red finally got a good catch. Leave her and go." She said with a commanding tone. They left and she walked to me ( they all are athros at the moment). Her blue eyes scanning me to make sure I would survive I guess. She saw my clawed arm and growled.

           "Viper....The new 15 year old King told me about her (glitch is 15 cause he kills her at 20 years old) I guess he was right about how cruel she is" she said calmly. My mouth was opened in shock that she knew viper did it just by looking at my wound. She took my arm and wrapped it up so it could heal. She was the queen of wonder land and the most bloodthirsty queen but she helped me. Then a thought hit me. Viper always lied about these powerful beings.

             " how come your not hurting me?" I asked. She stopped an answered. "Because I don't hurt guest I only hurt vipers army and her" she then returned to healing me. When she was done she took my hand and walked me down a hall way and opened a door. The room was a jade color and the pillars were made of jade stone ( ship reference). She told me this was my room and left. I had a smile on my face for the first time in years and it was all thanks to her the queen of spade.

GOOD GOD THIS WAS LONG! hope u enjoy