Kaoru

You were in the library, studying for some upcoming exams. A chair scooted out from next to you. "Hey mind if I study with you? I'm Hikaru from your science class.. You looked lonely so I thought I'd sit with you and helped you study" The boy had ginger hair, beautiful soft hazel eyes, and soft smile "Nice try Kaoru" You put on a fake smile "How did you.." He asked thinking "Because your voice is higher and softer, plus your features are more softer than Hikaru's" You said holding your sleeves "Plus, I look over the attendance sheet and only see Kaoru not Hikaru" At first he was shocked but he tilted his head to the side and smiled "You're very intelligent" Kaoru commented "You're not in the host club at the moment, so you don't have to flirt with me" You said as his face quickly lit up like fire "Oh no no no no no!! I noticed that!! I was-" He was hushed by other people in the library. "If you want to study with me then follow me" You said and gathered your things and went out the library "Where are we going?" Kaoru asked but you ignored him "Me and Haruhi used to hang out all here since elementary" You smiled smiling as you sat on a grassy hill underneath a cherry blossom tree "You mean Haruhi Fujioka?" He asked as you replied with a nod "Yep we known each other since I moved here to Japan" Kaoru smiled as you brought out your binder and got your science notes, as he did the same "So if you poured the peroxide into H2o mixed with copper something bad would happen" Kaoru stated hoping he was right "Wrong, if peroxide was poured into H2o mixed with copper bits nothing would happen. And you said you'd been helping me study" He nodded and wrote down what you said "Well this was nice Y/n" He stated, that was the first time someone called you by your real name besides Haruhi, he got up to leave but before he could start walking you grabbed his hand "Huh?" He turned to face you "U-Um you know I'd like to get t-to know y-you more... Maybe w-we can hangout later" You muttered beneath your breath as he smiled "That'd be nice" Kaoru smiled and held the piece of paper you handed him when you grabbed his hand "I'll text you later" And with that you said your goodbyes and left to your next class. Biology was boring and so was Math, it wasn't as boring with Haruhi there only she knew the condition you were in "So, Y/n-Chan how have you been holding up?" She asked gazing into your eyes, you looked back at her "Well it's been wearing me out some anxiety attacks but nothing major" You said and jolted through some more problems "I met a boy" That suddenly caught her attention "Oh really? Is he cute? What's his name?" "Yeah, his name's Kaoru-" She gasped "Oh no you got involved with the Hitachiin disease too?!" She joked "You scared me I thought there was an actual problem" You said hitting her arm, you sighed.

~

You and Haruhi started to talk when you phone went off, your dull eyes hit the caller ID, It was Kaoru "Sorry Haruhi gotta answer this" You practically yelped as you answered the phone "Have fun with your boyfriend" Haruhi patted your shoulder and said loud enough for the two of you to hear "H-He's not my boyfriend!" Your cheeks boiled "Wrong time?" Kaoru joked "No you're fine" "How are you?" He asked "Fine, you?" You thought while walking down an empty hall, he started breaking up in the call as you stopped "Kaoru..?" You asked as suddenly hands were pressured onto your shoulder, in defense you quickly grabbed your pocket knife and shoved it towards the boy's throat. But when you realized it was Kaoru you paused "Sorry Kaoru" You apologized and put it away "Wow your quick on your feet" He commented walking next to you "Yeah I always have been" You replied "Where's your sister?" "Probably on her way home" You said as you tugged on your sleeves, he looked at you arms and noticed "Do your sleeves bother you? Here's a bathroom" Kaoru stopped as you looked at your uniform. You always wore a boy uniform, you hated the girls' uniform "Uh yeah, I'll be out in a sec" You said and brought your bag into the room as you closed the door. You striped of your clothes and put your American Horror Story sweat shirt on along with some ripped skinny jeans, you walked out after unlocking and putting your uniform away. Kaoru stopped leaning on wall and looked at you "You look nice Y/n" He commented "Y-You really think so?" You asked, he nodded "Well you're walking home right?" Kaoru asked starting the journey once more "Yeah why?" "Can I please give you a ride?" Kaoru begged as you sighed "Why not, we could talk more in there" You stated walking down the stairs next Kaoru as you two teased each other, though when you were laughing you gently pushed him but didn't notice your sleeve fell down a little revealing your stained wrists, you didn't know that he saw. You saw the limo as you texted Haruhi you'd be getting a ride home, the limo driver opened the door as you didn't spot Hikaru anywhere "Where is Hikaru?" You asked as Kaoru smiled "He wanted to walk home" Kaoru stated as you both got in and talked for a while. The limo driver opened the door and you saw every neighbor staring at you and Kaoru "Get used to it Kaoru whispered into your ear, making you shiver. He handed you your backpack as you slapped it onto your shoulder, you gave him a quick hug then opened the apartment door. "Where have you been young lady! Haruhi walked home alone!" Your father ((Yes your basically apart of the family just adopted since the accident)) yelled at him "Sorry Y/n-Chan I tried to save you but he wouldn't listen" Haru said "It's fine, dad I'm sorry I was offered a ride home from a friend-" Your dad cut you off "OH MY GOSH MY BABY HAS A FRIEND! What's her name?" He asked pinching your cheek "Um Kaoru isn't a girl dad" You stated and walked back to Haru's bedroom ((In which you both shared)) "YOUNG LADY GET OVER HERE))

A/N:
Forgot to mention the accident, so when you moved to Japan, you were 1, but your parents were murdered ever since then Haruhi's father basically took you in as a daughter and you grew up to be Haruhi's sister

I know its a short chapter but it'll get more detailed through out each chapter sorry!!